• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the ride home again last night to TPA. As always the "tranny" is a class act for jumpseaters. My seats open anytime for ya guys.

AWWW YEEAAAHHHH!! Hookin up a brother from anudder mutha iz waht we doos at da Tranny.

Dids ya git wit da Ty Guy? How wuz da Capts and dat FO cat? I reckon they done treeted you awright, cause dats waht its all abouts.

Ya take da Tranny home....
Ya take da Tranny back....
Ya take da Tranny home...
and ya shake it all abouts...
do dat Hokie Pokie and like turn your bad self arounds....
Dats waht its all abouts!!!!

Doin da Tranny Pokie!! Aw yeah, boyeee, da Tranny Pokie be da latest craze, like Texas hold-em, or like cage wrestling, or likes dat goofy Sooodoughkee thingee dat my boyz do on dem red-eyes!!!!

The hiring ought to continue until the end of 1st quarter 2007 when the deliveries dry up for a few months, then starting up again in the summer/fall. I've heard 2007 hiring predictions running from 200 to 285.

Taking deliveries through August of next year then start up again in January, so they should continue hiring almost up until the 3rd quarter 2007 and then pause for a little bit.

Any truth to this? :

a friend of mine tells me he knows of someone that got a job working ground ops at Air Tran just to become an employee of the company to get a better chance at getting an F/O job. Then since he had some flight time...they offered him a class after a few months of working ops. I'm sure there was an interview and all of that but I guess he met all of the guys that flew into this particular busy station in the northeast. Apparently he had no jet/PIC/EFIS time, and just over 1000hrs TT. Seems like a pretty smart move if its a possibility. And if it was true, is this a reccomended process for someone that would like to work there some day who needs a second job anyway?

Seven, from th eline at the AIr Inc fair and what they are saying, competitive times are much higher than the published mins. Somewhere around 5,000 and 2,000 turbine 121 PIC. But, probably the best info is to ask them yourself at a job fair. I'm sure they hire way above and way below the averages.

No per-diem in training as training is all in ATL now and everyone is ATL based. Just the 70 hour guarantee until IOE as I recall.

training pay

No per-diem in training as training is all in ATL now and everyone is ATL based. Just the 70 hour guarantee until IOE as I recall.

correct on the per diem but a 4 hr. min day for each day in training....i had 88 hours pay one month in training...

Latest resources

Back