• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Web Survey

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
does anyone know if this survey is anonymous? It doesnt say anywhere that it is.... just wondering... and yes FO Pay is #1!

Just a guess but I'd say its not since your logging in with your employee number and one of the last questions asks for your name email or phone number. I went with scope and job protection #1 and health ins #2. Not to worry, FO pay is huge with me and I made sure to express that.

does anyone know if this survey is anonymous? It doesnt say anywhere that it is.... just wondering... and yes FO Pay is #1!

And why should this survey be anonymous?is organize labor forbidden in the US?when your union will ask you for your support,are you gonna wear a mask not to be recognized?
I don't mean to pick on you but fear can only hurt us.

Don't forget about automation of SAP2, no coverage limits on SAP1 and lower insurance premiums.

Seriously, if you hate it so much, LEAVE. I'll bet it will make your counterparts in the cockpit much happier.

So, in your opinion, we're a unified group?

All I said is that he is misinformed to think we have anything approaching solidarity. Am I wrong?

All I said is that he is misinformed to think we have anything approaching solidarity. Am I wrong?

That's not all you said. You have nothing good to say on any thread. You work at FL, and you obviously hate it, so why stay?

I think 60%-70% of the group is unified. The other 30% lives in their own little world, but the majority of us are unified. I think the TA and recall votes prove that.

Since it is through the union, I can't see how stating ANY opinoin on there could hurt you. You shouldn't have to worry as, I believe, they are just trying to get the voice of the pilot group as they enter into the next negotiations.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back