• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Union Board endorses TA w/ qulifications

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think the pay isn't too bad. I bet when other companies like Delta, United, etc... go through their negotiations it'll be Airtran +1%. You guys are now the leaders of narrow body pay! Congrats

pay rates are not worth it if you dont have the work rules to go along with them...the reserve pay setup will actually have guys losing money on reserve...13 hour day, i see no reason for as we sit too long now, and a longer day sucks for commuters,

by the way i am neither a commuter or on reserve but we need to address all aspects of this contract and not just the things that affects us as individuals but all of our pilots

I think the pay isn't too bad. I bet when other companies like Delta, United, etc... go through their negotiations it'll be Airtran +1%. You guys are now the leaders of narrow body pay! Congrats

Stop flamin ya TOOL....

Oh yeah.........vote NO.

:laugh: :laugh: I assume that's sarcasim you wrote. A 5% increase? Are you f**king kidding me? That's actually a paycut considering the last 3 years of nuthing. Only a 3 year contract is a selling point? and then what?, another 3 years thereafter to neg. another garbage contract. Please guys slam this "TA" back in mgmt faces 100% no.

Instructordude you are dillusional. The pay isn't that bad? Are you kidding me. We aren't even at Frontieer rates right now and the gave up door close and went to some crappy average day. 100% NO from me. I'm sure skipper will vote it in, he gave himself a 20 dollar raise. I'm so mad right now I can't even see straight. Also how in the heck do we get more info on this board than we do from our union? It goes to show you they have no friggin idea what they are doing.

OK... stay focused.

InstructorDude is a troll. He likes to flame to get people side-tracked. Do NOT fall for it, and we can keep the thread on-track.

The answer to a question a while back is yes, you must be on property from 6 months from your class date in order to vote.

The answer to the other question is that AP alluded that the full language would be available on Friday.

They got the answers, they just want them in writing back from the company before they put out the full text for general consumption. It will be on the private side of the NPA website at www.npa-atl.org

i can see how management would try to pass a contract thru hiding all the crappy work rule and scheduling changes by throwing money and new planes out there.. but a net gain of 3 planes and what looks like 5% raises?? come on.. and don't even get me started on scope.. -came from a dci carrier and know all to well about the wipsaw. I'm not happy with our current pay.. and will wait until i read the whole TA.. but so far.. as much as id like a raise.. i think id rather send them back and keep flying on our current contract.

Instructordude you are dillusional. The pay isn't that bad? Are you kidding me. We aren't even at Frontieer rates right now and the gave up door close and went to some crappy average day. 100% NO from me. I'm sure skipper will vote it in, he gave himself a 20 dollar raise. I'm so mad right now I can't even see straight. Also how in the heck do we get more info on this board than we do from our union? It goes to show you they have no friggin idea what they are doing.

I could not agree more. This guy needs a F'n progressive to the c-concourse. He is completely out of touch with the pilot group. When was the last time he flew a trip? Didn't the original NPA audit commitee determine he was paying for movies in hotel rooms on the NPA/pilot's quarter?

So we have collectively paid for another couple years of Skippys salary so he can spank the monkey in hotel rooms. The NPA should just "hire" back some of the knuckleheads that were kicked out awhile back....oh wait, they already did...Brad Dunlap merger commitee chair.

i can see how management would try to pass a contract thru hiding all the crappy work rule and scheduling changes by throwing money and new planes out there.. but a net gain of 3 planes and what looks like 5% raises?? come on.. and don't even get me started on scope.. -came from a dci carrier and know all to well about the wipsaw. I'm not happy with our current pay.. and will wait until i read the whole TA.. but so far.. as much as id like a raise.. i think id rather send them back and keep flying on our current contract.

You got it dead on blade. Let's just hope all the "Don't rock my boat" guys can see through this B.S. TA so that as a UNIFIED group we can put it where it belongs!

Just saw the new contract. But only briefly....... 3rd year FO pay, a little over 68 an hour when we sign.. Tops out at about $100 at year 15.. Its a 15 year contract.. Top 15 year pay at the end of the 4 year agreement is around $185 (can't remember exactly, just looked quick)... Top 12 year pay is around $167 hr.... Scope, I belive nothing over 88 seats (or thereabouts)... Retirement is 12.5 %....... Can't remember the rest.. Don't quote me on any of this, but its pretty close..

Latest resources

Back