• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Union Board endorses TA w/ qulifications

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just got off work and was in the break room.. NPA was showing the contract.. It doesn't look too bad actually.. But there is some things I don't like... As far as pay goes, the pay wasn't what I wanted to see for 3rd year fo and 12 year capt.... I was hoping for 73-75 hr for fo's.. .I believe its around that at the end of 4 years.. I was also hoping for a little better than $167 hr for captains at 12 years.. I was hoping for 170-175hr.. However, 180+ for year 15 is pretty good.. I really believe the vote is gonna be close at first look.. But I have to see the entire thing.. The fo pay is still a little low I think.. Im leaning towards a "no" vote, but I will say, I originally thought I was just gonna p!ss on it, now i'm actually gonna have to read it..

Citrus contract questions

No more door closed to door open for pay. That equals NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!

Guys I hope you don't mind me being a guest on your thread here. I was just wondering a few things about the TA.

What does the above quote mean, about no more door open/closed for pay? How else does the company propose they calculate it?

Is the 2:1 duty rig as its proposed now a daily hard credit, a per day prorated trip credit or a daily monthy look back?

Is the 2% 401(k) match is seperate and addition to the B fund?

I believe your current scope is everything over 70 seats (please correct if wrong) what is the new scope?

Does the new pay table still apply to all 'small narrowbody' flying, with additional premiums for 'large narrowbody' and 'widebody'? If so what are those premiums?

Thanks and best of luck over there whatever you guys decide.

Just got off work and was in the break room.. NPA was showing the contract.. It doesn't look too bad actually.. But there is some things I don't like... As far as pay goes, the pay wasn't what I wanted to see for 3rd year fo and 12 year capt.... I was hoping for 73-75 hr for fo's.. .I believe its around that at the end of 4 years.. I was also hoping for a little better than $167 hr for captains at 12 years.. I was hoping for 170-175hr.. However, 180+ for year 15 is pretty good.. I really believe the vote is gonna be close at first look.. But I have to see the entire thing.. The fo pay is still a little low I think.. Im leaning towards a "no" vote, but I will say, I originally thought I was just gonna p!ss on it, now i'm actually gonna have to read it..

Door to door pay is gone. That is a 2% pay cut right there. Younow have tio have a doctors note to call in sick(you are now a flight attendant). There is no retro pay. Please Please Please don't vote yes on this POS.....

Guess how many 15 year guys we have on property right now. ZZZEEERRROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! By the end of this deal we will have under 150 out of over 2000 pilots at 15 years. The scale needs to stay at 12 years and be adjusted upward accordingly.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back