airTran Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I am one of those "loosers".

Me want work nother airline. Me now can work at Suthwerts, FUex or UPs. Me want get othre job. Every else can get job at COex or continentle next day, me kine of stupid it take me longer than 1 month to get out of ********************hole. No gud at traing. Hard to get job

Jeez I'm just trying to help. There is a lot of BS on this board, especially about Airtran. Either you love it or you hate it. The point is, that Airtran is not for everyone. If you are not the "scab type" (crazy, hateful, unprofessional, stupid, childish, yahoo retard) then don't go there. Its an f'ed up environment. Don't ruin your career. If you like that kind of thing then have at it, dude.

Also, why the fanatical endorsements for Airtran that you don't even see for southwest? Everyone I fly with is pretty much miserable about their job. I guess they don't get on the internet. I think its the s**t sandwich theory.

Last edited:
XRAYOLIP Can't we all get a long island! God, that is pretty rough and I assume you aren't just flaming away dude.

Interesting, I have some friends who fly there (They laugh at the ******************** I put on here, and yes they know who Ty Boy is:laugh: ). Their opinions aren't as harsh as yours but they are looking else where. One buddy in particular did say the old school value jet guys were a bit disgruntled/sensitive. Why.. I have no idea, for one I don't work there, I can't relate to their past, and frankly don't know their personality. It just shows, money doesn't bring you happiness, considering these guys are making some pretty good cash. Same guys would be miserable anywhere.

It will be interesting as legacys recall to see how many go back and leave the tranny. I leave it at that. I do disagree that Airtran is as bad as a regional. Then again, I never worked at one!:laugh:

OMG, I MISS TYPED A WORD! I guess I must be one of those losers. I sure am glad I got hired here. No, wait a minute. Maybe I'm not a loser? Maybe I spend more time with friend, injoying life than hunched over my computer typing.

Maybe I spend more time with friend, injoying life than hunched over my computer typing.

Uh, Noooooooooo.

P.S. Mr bottomfeeder, I am WAAAY senior to you! Also, no offense to military guys in general, I used to want to be one myself. But they always LOVE their company. My message is for civilian guys (who have a choice what to think).

Last edited:
xrayojilp said:
P.S. Mr bottomfeeder, I am WAAAY senior to you! Also, no offense to military guys in general, I used to want to be one myself. But they always LOVE their company. My message is for civilian guys (who have a choice what to think).

I have a few questions.

Whats with the name calling? Did you run out of logical arguments?

What does seniority have to do with your argument?

Why didn't the military want you? Did you tell them something they didn't ask? (OK that last one wasn't really directed at you. It was just to easy. I would have said it to my mother, and she would have laughed.)

Latest resources

Back