airTran Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lame Lizard said:
Last I heard it was a free country and I was free to speak my mind. You sir are a communist.

There you go again, ASSuming you even have a mind!
Go away chuck, you're boring!

twe: Now that was funny!

some people just need a little help now and then. Others, need help all the time. I think we know where the lizard fits in.

RV

Bosley said:
You just can't do it can you? STop your cheap shots at Air Tran. Face it Einstein, you DIDN'T GET HIRED! GET OVER IT! Trash talk about Air Tran will NOT get you hired! I'm glad to see the interview process works.

Now, on to your so called statement. First off, you're assuming that everyone here thinks you have friends, and that is not even remotely close! Second, I'm sure your flight attendant co-workers find your amusing tid bits to be funny, we don't. Now run along. The trailer needs some cleaning, and the weather in Milwaulkee is going to get bad again!

Interesting that Bosley is always defending the AAI pilots.......Yet he claims to work for SWA........Perhaps it is just that good ol'Bosley is just too ashamed to admit he works for Valuetran. Also, that avatar of Bosely's looks more McD. than Boeing.

Of course he does know all the hiring managers at all the airlines. A guy that is always looking for a job I suppose.

twepilot....I wish it was that easy. If it was, it would make this place much better.

As to everyone else....please get back on track.

32LT10: The answer to your above question is there are 435 pilots out of 2,309 left at the SNB establishment! To continue, there are 0 FA's out of 4,673 left at AA! In total, there are about 1,500 of the original 23,750 TWA employee's left on the property. NOT what I would call "fair and equitable integration", but that is what Don Carty; AMR CEO promised to the U.S. Congress, in March 2001.

Rik717pilot said:
32LT10: The answer to your above question is there are 435 pilots out of 2,309 left at the SNB establishment! To continue, there are 0 FA's out of 4,673 left at AA! In total, there are about 1,500 of the original 23,750 TWA employee's left on the property. NOT what I would call "fair and equitable integration", but that is what Don Carty; AMR CEO promised to the U.S. Congress, in March 2001.

I don't mean to point out the obvious, Rik, but the question to which you're alluding is actually 32's signature line (never mind the lack of relevancy to the subject at hand). For example, if you look at Longhorn's post above, his signature line reads, "TEXAS LONGHORNS-2005 National Champs…" & it is NOT there so that you could fill in the blank & finish his sentence for him... No problem... just looking out for ya, brother.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back