• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran TA2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont see anything about the signing bonuses anywhere. Are they the same or higher? Or, do they not exist anymore...

Lear70 -
You’ve done a great job with your presentation. I’m just confused with the 1st year FO pay chart. It’s listed as:

Current 42.75....Proposed 38.50....9.01% TA Increase

Since they want to lower the first year pay, shouldn’t it say Decrease or maybe have a minus sign in front of it?

Thanks…

Wish y’all the best!

AV80R it states all FO would stay at current pay....

TA 3 I say will pass....

Top out at 187 for 737..Captains will pass this one ..

TA 3 not bad at all...

AV80R it states all FO would stay at current pay....

TA 3 I say will pass....

Top out at 187 for 737..Captains will pass this one ..

TA 3 not bad at all...

Are you refering to the current TA or the next one to come???
Are you really willing to give concessions on scope and reserve rules and door close and....

Scarlet isn't giving up anything, he is at ASA. No need to worry about him.
eggxactly right. ;)

Av8or, you're right, it automatically formatted for the math to a percentage increase rather than decrease. Need to redo the math on the part of the pdf file, good catch, thanks.

Yes, it's a pay cut for new-hires. Anyone hired after Date Of Signing comes in ad industry average or $38.50, whichever is higher, but nothing in the T.A. says exactly *how* they will figure that.

One of the many, many loopholes.

Edit: Links edited and fixed, if anyone else catches anything, please let me know. All help is appreciated!

Last edited:
eggxactly right. ;)

Av8or, you're right, it automatically formatted for the math to a percentage increase rather than decrease. Need to redo the math on the part of the pdf file, good catch, thanks.

Yes, it's a pay cut for new-hires. Anyone hired after Date Of Signing comes in ad industry average or $38.50, whichever is higher, but nothing in the T.A. says exactly *how* they will figure that.

One of the many, many loopholes.

I see, thanks for the clarification...Good luck to y'all and great job on the links and bullet points

TA version

Fancy production value on the video, I think they put more effort into the video than they did the TA. Half hearted effort at best on the TA. They hammered out all of these changes to the LFO in one marathon session that started at one in the afternoon and completed 12 hours later? Imagine what they could have accomplished had they been focused, firm and fair thoughout the entire process?

Requested (via the web communications department) that they remove AP's rebuttal of DS's point paper until they allow all point papers to be posted on the website for all members to be able to read. Sent the same request to the NPA president. It is OUR website payed for by OUR dues. Let our voices and opinions be heard. Democracy can be quite liberating and maybe we can turn around this autocracy that has nosed its way into the tent.

Printed out the two page rebuttal along with the pay chart comparison and will be carrying it with me to "talk the talk."

SAP I language is weakened and nothing on SAP II... imagine that. Seniority allows you to hold a line with 15 days off only to see overflights and delays eat in to your days off to keep the airline going and get nothing for your efforts. Mediation will turn into a joke because the company will utilize a demanding schedule and once the NPA fails to respond on time, everything gets thrown out....

Leadership means you lead from the front... not one of the BOD has lead anyone. Talk about the ultimate flip-flop campaign. Shameful. YES-YES-NO

Latest resources

Back