• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Studies B717 replacements

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have been at Airtran for a couple years and I have no idea what S.I.T. stands for. Is that a union term? Im lost.... nothing to see here folks... move along....

The Pilot Crisis Fund is a registered non-profit, and as one of the fund volunteers, it is important that any concerns or information regarding the funds and accountibility of this non-profit is kept accurate, especially on a public forum such as this.

While the childish inner turmoil of this thread is ridiculous and annoying, (and is the reason I don't like to waste my time on this website anymore), I have to give credit where credit is due:

Today I collected the checks mailed to the Pilot Crisis Fund MailBox, and the box was FULL of checks.

The significant stat is that many if not most of the contributors are NOT Pilots who visit the AirTran ALPA Pilots forum, and many are people who were informed of the fund through Flightinfo.... particularly THIS "ridiculous" thread. Who thought so much GOOD would come from some negativity....

WOW.... this is the biggest contribution push yet. We have collected ALOT and will continue to collect and support our PILOTS.

Since many of you are NOT on the AirTran ALPA Pilot forum, allow me to use this forum to say "THANK YOU" for the support. Please continue to ignore the typical childish Flightinfo BS and distractions, and keep supporting this worthwhile cause.

www.PilotCrisisFund.com

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back