• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mugs said:
He won't have to beg Ty. The stapler will take good care of Chuckie. Will you be buying him a beer on the layover?

Actually, it's because of guys like Chuckie that preferential interviews were invented . . . . sad, but true.

So . . . . I will be buying Midex guys beers, but Chuckie won't be one of them.

RJ Bum said:
Glad everyone stayed on topic. So life is good at Airtran?

Who buys who a beer on a layover is right on topic with quality of life at any airline my friend.

Mugs said:
Who buys who a beer on a layover is right on topic with quality of life at any airline my friend.

Absolutly!! But enjoying the demise of someones career should never be.

hmm, I wonder of Ty would buy me a beer.

RJ Bum said:
Glad everyone stayed on topic. So life is good at Airtran?

Duuude, da Tranny has some freaking awesome peeps in da house, and like flyin with like cool peeps be makin it good, aww yeah!!

So like is life being good at da Tranny?

AAAAAWWWWWWW YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ty Webb said:
Nope, it's the same ol' thing . . . . . the same frightened losers over on Howell Ave with nothing to look forward to but the street, lashing out at everything and everyone but those to blame for their situation.

My prediction for 2006 . . . . Chuck, Chuckie and Lawman . . . hats in hand and begging for a job at the Tranny . . . . .

Schweet!

Naw, Captain Ty Guy, I'm keepin da faith dat da Yougourt will be mo better in 2006.

Even ole Mister Scroooge changed from his nasty ole ways, and started showin da love to all da peeps.

Chuckie must be like livin in DC, bro, and like he's at his favorite bar, and like they ain't lettin da peeps smoke. Chuckie, dude you got's to be gettin out of Georgetown and like go burn one. Dude, maybe I wuz wrong, cuz, and it ain't the medication, it's da nicotine.

So I guess like if da Tranny and da Midwest be gettin together, then like maybe a Guiness and a Stogie for my new main man for 2006.....Chuckie Yougourt!

Hip-Hip Hooray!

Hip-Hip Hooray!

Hip-Hip Hooray!

:beer:

:D :D

bestpilot said:
Naw, Captain Ty Guy, I'm keepin da faith dat da Yougourt will be mo better in 2006.

Even ole Mister Scroooge changed from his nasty ole ways, and started showin da love to all da peeps.

Chuckie must be like livin in DC, bro, and like he's at his favorite bar, and like they ain't lettin da peeps smoke. Chuckie, dude you got's to be gettin out of Georgetown and like go burn one. Dude, maybe I wuz wrong, cuz, and it ain't the medication, it's da nicotine.

So I guess like if da Tranny and da Midwest be gettin together, then like maybe a Guiness and a Stogie for my new main man for 2006.....Chuckie Yougourt!

Hip-Hip Hooray!

Hip-Hip Hooray!

Hip-Hip Hooray!

:beer:

:D :D

Wrong. Let me simplify.

No Pabst. No Blatz. No Chuckie.

Ty Webb said:
Actually, it's because of guys like Chuckie that preferential interviews were invented . . . . sad, but true.

So . . . . I will be buying Midex guys beers, but Chuckie won't be one of them.

Still mad about being denied employment here? To bad Ty (I'm an IDIOT) Webb. We don't need preferential interviews here. We know trash when we see it which is why you are where you are at and not at Midwest. Deal with it jackass. As far as being stapled to anything, how about stapling what an idiot you are to your name so I don't have to type it out.

Chuck Yogourt said:
Still mad about being denied employment here? To bad Ty (I'm an IDIOT) Webb. We don't need preferential interviews here. We know trash when we see it which is why you are where you are at and not at Midwest. Deal with it jackass. As far as being stapled to anything, how about stapling what an idiot you are to your name so I don't have to type it out.
I didn't think it was possible, but you are officially the largest douchebag ever. Bigger than the private even!

Holy crap, this is starting to look like the regional board, way to go!!!!!!

"Sticks and stones........"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back