• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
737 Pylt said:
Yet you always seem to find time to throw mud at any/all his posts!
You are a gutless coward punk hiding behind a keyboard (chuck, lawman, sky fly and any other screen names you want to call yourself)!

Yeah, I throw mud at his posts because he does the same to me. He's an idot, a legend in his own mind. That's why I call him an IDIOT. Just like you are a CRYBABY, Webb is an idiot. Come to think of it, you are an idiot also Bankrupt Boy. Don't apply at my airline. To many of your Delta boys have beat you to it.

Ty Webb said:
Don't worry, Chief . . . it's been going on since way before I got here,will continue into the foreseeable future. I have flown under 700 hours every year I have been here, and averaged 1000 to 1100 credit.

If it was a problem, from a CASM standpoint, they would fix it by building more efficient lines. Until then, enjoy the soft pay.

Do you mean 1000 - 1100 dollars per month salary for flying less than 700 hrs per month????

Chuck Yogourt said:
Yeah, I throw mud at his posts because he does the same to me. He's an idot, a legend in his own mind. That's why I call him an IDIOT. Just like you are a CRYBABY, Webb is an idiot. Come to think of it, you are an idiot also Bankrupt Boy. Don't apply at my airline. To many of your Delta boys have beat you to it.

They're applying at Skyway?

Uppercrust said:
Do you mean 1000 - 1100 dollars per month salary for flying less than 700 hrs per month????

More stupidity from the nutless newbie . . . .

Chuck Yogourt said:
I'm already working for regional wages sparky, why would I want to work for air midwest anyway. Besides, you have to be over 16 to even hold a private pilots' license punk, you wouldn't know about holding a job! Go back to grabbing your daddy's pant leg little boy!

Chuckie Yougourt said:
I'm like really sorry that I am such a meanie weanie. It's just that I need to get my meds adjusted, and I take it out on 737 Plt and Ty Webb. I'm really sorry. Will you please forgive me? I never meant to be so cold, I never meant to be so cold.

Cmon peeps, let's give ole Chuckie a break! Maybe da dude is turnin over a new leaf, and like maybe he's gonna be a nice dude dis year.

Lets give da silly nice ole rabbit anuddder chance.

Duuude, da Tranny has some freaking awesome peeps in da house, and like flyin with like cool peeps be makin it good, aww yeah!!

Grab yourself

737 Pylt said:
I'm already working for regional wages sparky, why would I want to work for air midwest anyway. Besides, you have to be over 16 to even hold a private pilots' license punk, you wouldn't know about holding a job! Go back to grabbing your daddy's pant leg little boy!

What a whinning little pile of puke you are CRYBABY 737. By the way jackass, I don't work for air midwest moron but I would be happy to compare paychecks any day. I don't work for a bankrupt airline either. What about you? Did I hurt your feelings again? Good. Better sell your airport car. From what I read and hear, you on gonna be out on your ass soon, that is unless you take a job away from some poor commuter pilot. Your pilot group is not below that. Anyway, it is fun watching you go backwards in your career. What a show. Keep on losing your ass cause I am enjoying your pain.

Last edited:
bestpilot said:
Cmon peeps, let's give ole Chuckie a break! Maybe da dude is turnin over a new leaf, and like maybe he's gonna be a nice dude dis year.

Nope, it's the same ol' thing . . . . . the same frightened losers over on Howell Ave with nothing to look forward to but the street, lashing out at everything and everyone but those to blame for their situation.

My prediction for 2006 . . . . Chuck, Chuckie and Lawman . . . hats in hand and begging for a job at the Tranny . . . . .

Schweet!

He won't have to beg Ty. The stapler will take good care of Chuckie. Will you be buying him a beer on the layover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back