• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
75M--I think you're ripe to go into management and straighten them out! ;) TC

P.S.--We still need to make a 'Ripple Run'... :eek:

Flying 70 and getting paid for 120. How long will that last? That makes a huge pay difference unless it is cheaper to pay one pilot more vs hiring a new pilot.

wood pecker said:
Flying 70 and getting paid for 120. How long will that last? That makes a huge pay difference unless it is cheaper to pay one pilot more vs hiring a new pilot.

Don't worry, Chief . . . it's been going on since way before I got here,will continue into the foreseeable future. I have flown under 700 hours every year I have been here, and averaged 1000 to 1100 credit.

If it was a problem, from a CASM standpoint, they would fix it by building more efficient lines. Until then, enjoy the soft pay.

Uppercrust said:

Woooo! Been on the board for a whole couple days now, and feeling froggy?

We just love nutless newbies like yourself that won't own up to where they work, but love to anonymously slam everyone else's job.

Ty Webb said:
Woooo! Been on the board for a whole couple days now, and feeling froggy?

We just love nutless newbies like yourself that won't own up to where they work, but love to anonymously slam everyone else's job.

I'd rather read his only post than your 2,556th Ty (I'm an IDIOT) Webb.

Ty Webb said:
Sounds like they'll be getting a real prize.

If he is unhappy with labor/management relations at AAI, wait 'til he gets a taste of UPS.

His paycheck once off probation will more than make up for any lack of hugs-and-kisses.

I'm not trying to flame here, but I have bumped into a few AirTran pilots on the road who tell me the management/labor relations at AirTran isn't exactly a big group hug either. But, there is no perfect place to work anyway. Find a place that suits your needs and goals, and stick it out.

Chuck Yogourt said:
I'd rather read his only post than your 2,556th Ty (I'm an IDIOT) Webb.

Yet you always seem to find time to throw mud at any/all his posts!
You are a gutless coward punk hiding behind a keyboard (chuck, lawman, sky fly and any other screen names you want to call yourself)!

Clyde said:
His paycheck once off probation will more than make up for any lack of hugs-and-kisses.

I'm not trying to flame here, but I have bumped into a few AirTran pilots on the road who tell me the management/labor relations at AirTran isn't exactly a big group hug either. But, there is no perfect place to work anyway. Find a place that suits your needs and goals, and stick it out.

Heard the same thing Clyde and couldn't agree more about the paycheck. Happy New Year to all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back