Not open for further replies.

5-early

How is the AirTran QOL?
How long to hold a line?
Is the growth going to continue?
Best airplane for commuters?
Hiring Plans?

Thanks for any insight

Life is good. ... Its a good place to work ... safe, secure, regular pilots.. not too many big egos... In house union ... doing a good job in my opinion.

Pay is good to fair for equipment... FO pay needs to come up a bit in the future. Benefits will improve with time.

Its a good place to work... No issues... fly your four day trip and go home.

Some three day trips depending on the time of year and amount of flying. I guess they are hiring about 250 for 2006. Good Luck.

mnboyev said:
Life is good. ... Its a good place to work ... safe, secure, regular pilots.. not too many big egos... In house union ... doing a good job in my opinion.

Pay is good to fair for equipment... FO pay needs to come up a bit in the future. Benefits will improve with time.

Its a good place to work... No issues... fly your four day trip and go home.

Some three day trips depending on the time of year and amount of flying. I guess they are hiring about 250 for 2006. Good Luck.

Probably a decent place to work. I have a friend who has been there for just under one year and is unhappy. He says the company treats him like sh**t. He seems to be in the minority. He is a former ASA pilot. My advice, go to Fedex or UPS. Good luck.

I know a DC-9 Capt. or maybe he is 717, has been with them for a long time know and he loves it. He gets nice layovers in PHL.

The Air-Tran guys on the board all seem to be very positve which is a good sign!!!

How is the Wendy's promo working for you guys?

The wendy's promo is doing great....we've issued thousands of free tickets so far...with ATL,FLL, CAK, & PHL being the best markets for those.

I guess giving free travel to loyal customers via a frequent flyer program is not beneficial anymore? Free travel is just given to any bum that can collect cups or bottles or something?

pipejockey said:
I guess giving free travel to loyal customers via a frequent flyer program is not beneficial anymore? Free travel is just given to any bum that can collect cups or bottles or something?

Personally, I thought it was a good idea. When I went to Wendy's on the C-Concourse (ASA side), I had to chuckle a little when I saw the AirTran ad on the side of my cup. I thought that was pretty good advertising.

We have other promos as well for people to get free flights, so maybe one of thoseis more to your liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back