• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
737 Pylt said:
If brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose...Speaking of blowing, how's your pal sky fly doing?? Oh yeah, that just you hiding behind daddy's keyboard! Chuck, any time you want to get together and compare paychecks, you let me know you little chickensh1t! See, this isn't my only job. (pimping out your mom isn't the other), but that's besides the point. Keep hiding behind your 3 screen names, keep talking smack, that's all you got.
I'll give you one thing though chuck...We took a paycut, but we will eventually get our pay back, when we wake up from this nightmare. someday soon I hope. You, however, no matter when, where, when you crawl out from under that rock, will always be a horses a$$!

LOL! I got promoted sarge! Yeah, Chuck's a coward alright. Always has been, always will be. You see, he's never made it in aviation, and not too long ago, a UAL pilot, and a DL pilot must have had a good time with his mom, because if you do a search, his posts are nothing but negative! You can also check him out at his other 2 screen names lawman, and sky fly!

Happy new year sarge!!!

Another Delta Elite flightcrew member who thinks he knows the identity of cyber space posters. How does Delta do it. I mean, find such knowledgable quality individuals like yourself. You must be so intelligent that the higher ups at your bankrupt carrier consider you the superstud of the superstuds that is the Delta pilot group. I have a feeling though that the brain docs would re-evaluate your performance if they knew you were posting on an Airtran thread. I mean after all, it is Airtran that has caused you to take tremendous paycuts and make mind bogling changes in your lifestyle. You know what I am talking about. That mustache laser treatment you wife wanted will have to wait. She needs it bad because we all know how much those store bought razors can cost and that is just not cost effective on the current Delta Elite pilots pay now. How about those lice treatments for the kids? You know, cutting out the maid was a big loss for the family. Now, nobody knows how to run a washing machine. How sad. But thank god Delta has you. You can overcome your sadness and heartbreak by putting down others and talking about their family members. You can have airtran morons Fletch, Ty (I'm an idiot) Webb as Chuck calls him, and DC-9 Capt (banned for now) help you out. And if you really want to know about double posters, check out Best Pilot. That is Ty Webb doing his best ebonics. Isn't he cute? Have a nice day and remember, there is no reason to try to sound like a jackass. You already are one.

Loserman, you are truly an idiot. To actually think that AirTran caused DAL problems is moronic.

I don't try to get involved in these things but Lawman has me rolling.

Too bad he doesn't have anything substantive to say. His carrier, Midex, is a failed experiment that has them burning the furniture to keep the place heated through the winter . . . nice cookies, though, and dig that china. Bet it'll bring some quotes on E-bay.

People like Chuckie and his disgruntled crashpad roomies always want to blame someone else for their problems. They fail to see that the consumer has spoken, and price is king. Airline seats are a commodity business in the millenium, like it or not, and all the whining, crying, cussing, and blaming isn't going to help.

Dry your eyes, Chuckie, Lawman, whatever names you guys want to hide behind, and get those logbooks updated and resumes polished up . . . but don't bother sending them down to Orlando . . . we sure don't need you guys whining and crying in our cockpits . . . makes for a long trip.

Last edited:
Lawman said:
Another Delta Elite flightcrew member who thinks he knows the identity of cyber space posters. How does Delta do it. I mean, find such knowledgable quality individuals like yourself. You must be so intelligent that the higher ups at your bankrupt carrier consider you the superstud of the superstuds that is the Delta pilot group. I have a feeling though that the brain docs would re-evaluate your performance if they knew you were posting on an Airtran thread. I mean after all, it is Airtran that has caused you to take tremendous paycuts and make mind bogling changes in your lifestyle. You know what I am talking about. That mustache laser treatment you wife wanted will have to wait. She needs it bad because we all know how much those store bought razors can cost and that is just not cost effective on the current Delta Elite pilots pay now. How about those lice treatments for the kids? You know, cutting out the maid was a big loss for the family. Now, nobody knows how to run a washing machine. How sad. But thank god Delta has you. You can overcome your sadness and heartbreak by putting down others and talking about their family members. You can have airtran morons Fletch, Ty (I'm an idiot) Webb as Chuck calls him, and DC-9 Capt (banned for now) help you out. And if you really want to know about double posters, check out Best Pilot. That is Ty Webb doing his best ebonics. Isn't he cute? Have a nice day and remember, there is no reason to try to sound like a jackass. You already are one.

Chuck: Its amazing how ambidextrous you are changing screen names like that. I bet you are so good, that your right hand doesn't even consider it cheating when you use your left one! One thing never changes....You are nothing more than a coward hiding behind a computer screen! Always have been, always will be! When can we expect another post from sky fly??
You are a chicken! Time to go back to the rock from which you came out from under loser!

Moderator Input

Alright, boys...enough is enough. Please don't make me come back and give folks a few days off for a breather!

Keep it civil--even if you disagree.

Thanks.

Ty Webb said:
Too bad he doesn't have anything substantive to say. His carrier, Midex, is a failed experiment that has them burning the furniture to keep the place heated through the winter . . . nice cookies, though, and dig that china. Bet it'll bring some quotes on E-bay.

People like Chuckie and his disgruntled crashpad roomies always want to blame someone else for their problems. They fail to see that the consumer has spoken, and price is king. Airline seats are a commodity business in the millenium, like it or not, and all the whining, crying, cussing, and blaming isn't going to help.

Dry your eyes, Chuckie, Lawman, whatever names you guys want to hide behind, and get those logbooks updated and resumes polished up . . . but don't bother sending them down to Orlando . . . we sure don't need you guys whining and crying in our cockpits . . . makes for a long trip.
.......;)

Last edited:
737 Pylt said:
Chuck: Its amazing how ambidextrous you are changing screen names like that. I bet you are so good, that your right hand doesn't even consider it cheating when you use your left one! One thing never changes....You are nothing more than a coward hiding behind a computer screen! Always have been, always will be! When can we expect another post from sky fly??
You are a chicken! Time to go back to the rock from which you came out from under loser!

Whaaa. You hide behind your computer, whaaa, your a little kid on your daddy's computer, whaaa, you change your name, whhhaaaaa. Just do us a favor Crybaby, Shut the hell up.

Texas Jet Jock said:
Midwest is growing, both money wise and physical wise also. Their debt ratio is non-existant compared to all including SWA. They are considering a replacement for the MD-80 and it is looking like the B-757. Their stock has soared as of late. They are a good company no where near going under.

Jet Jock dude. I hope dat you be right, cause like I done said before, I gots brewski buds at da Midwest, and I hopes dat they be keepin their jobs for a long time.

Eagle Flipper is right, cause he be sayin dat we should be keepin it real and showin the love.

Hey Chuckie, I love you maaaaan! I also be like diggin workin fer da Tranny, and even though ole Chuckie aint diggin da Tranny, I'm still sendin him da love.

My peeps, don't be hatin da player, hate da game! Don't be usin da jumpseat as a weapon, use it to be showin da peeps from dem udder places dat your pilots are good peeps to their pilots, ya dig what Im sayin?

Much love to all da peeps, and thanks Eagle for like sharin the love.

Whenever I see Steeler Fan he has a couple of HOT ex USAir F/As hanging all over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back