AirTran profitable for 7th consecutive year

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Andy:

This is an aviation message board, not a spelling bee. I know guys like you tend to forget that when their original argument is disproven and they don't have anything else to say. Here's a suggestion: drag your miserable carcass on over to www.grammar-fetish.org and leave this board to discussions about aviation matters.

This is what I said:

News Flash: If you can't afford to serve that market segment at a price that exceeds your cost, it ain't your market.

Have a nice day, Andy.

Lawman said:
Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. If you only flew 6oo hrs last year and got paid for over 1,000, your company has some serious issues. I think your full of it Ty boy

No, I wouldn't do that to, you, Chuckie Boy, . . . . I'd piss on your head and tell you it's raining. . . . .while getting paid for it, due to trip and duty rigs.

Lawman said:
Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. If you only flew 6oo hrs last year and got paid for over 1,000, your company has some serious issues. I think your full of it Ty boy

Duuude, da Tranny be makin da money an you be walkin in some dudes pee-pee. Duuude, da Tranny dudes be showin you da love all da time, bro.

Here be da deal. We works for a company dat keeps its costs low and stuff. We dont pretend to be somethin we aint. We be da company dat offers low fares to smart travelers and other corporate stuff like dat.

So if we making money doin what we do, then why you gettin so upset abouts it?

Duuude, when da Tranny advertising dudes say "Go, there's nothing stopping you", they aint meanin "Go pee-pee on ole Lawman's leg and tell him it's rainin".

Duuude, you gots some issues with pee-pee, like some kinda like fettish. Duuude, have a brewski or 2 or 3 or more and go pee on a tree, or like write your name in the snow, but duude, dont be commin out of dat closet here on flightinfo. Too much info, bro.

bestpilot said:
Duuude, when da Tranny advertising dudes say "Go, there's nothing stopping you", they aint meanin "Go pee-pee on ole Lawman's leg and tell him it's rainin".

Heh-heh! You SAP me up, duuude.

Dangerkitty said:
Why I keep coming to back to read this stupid message board is beyond me.

Cause we be like dem Beverly Tranbillies! Duuude, cold brewskis and Ellie May be waitin for you at dat AirTranny Cement Pond!

Ya'll come back now, ya' hear!

800Dog said:
Thanks for making my point for me sport. You could have made significantly more, with better work rules and a DB plan if you were not such a whore. I would call you an idiot but, that would be an insult to the real idiots out there. If you like your current contract so much, why don't you accept managements latest proposal? Give us some more high school educated drivel. Please!
Bitter douchebag!

Ty Webb said:
No, I wouldn't do that to, you, Chuckie Boy, . . . . I'd piss on your head and tell you it's raining. . . . .while getting paid for it, due to trip and duty rigs.

I wouldn't piss on lawman/chuckie if he was on fire!!!!

Latest resources

Back