• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think it will send a very strong message of unity that would go along with an overwhelming rejection of this Nontract I mean TA.

I'M IN. . . Just need to know where and when.

I guess I'd disagree. I think an overwhelming rejections speaks MUCH louder than anyone walking around carrying a sign.

IMO, picketing is designed to gain sympathy. And puts you too much at risk should your TA pass.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
You can count on me to picket and vote this piece of crap down!

Then you can count on me to help vote this BOD out.

This T/A not only affects us, it affects the entire industry. As pilots from Delta, United, American, US Airways are gearing up to battle management to restore what they gave up and Take It Back, along comes this T/A which goes straight to the bottom of the barrel on work rules, scope, and a host of other pandora's box items.

I would hope that we could count on our union brothers from the other major airlines to walk with us whether it be informational picketing or a full on strike.

Order of business:

#1: Vote this T/A down bigtime.

#2: Clean house by recalling most or all of the BOD.

#3: Install new brass knuckle leadership.

#4: Tell us where to show up for picketing. You want me there at 7:30am? I'll be there at 6:30am!

Last edited:
For all of you that are willing to take part in informational picketing, please email [email protected] and make sure they have current contact info on you.

Unfortunately saying "I'm in" on this website means nothing unless the NPA knows you're in.

!

The recall can wait till after the seniority integration. You don't want to have and empty union office in the middle of a seniority battle.

Order of business:

#1: Vote this T/A down bigtime.

#3: Install new brass knuckle leadership.

#4: Tell us where to show up for picketing. You want me there at 7:30am? I'll be there at 6:30am!

#1 FLY SAFE, NO FAVORS, NO WAIVERS, DO YOUR JOB AND ONLY YOUR JOB!!

Just what management wants..a change in union leadership.....not a good idea..I say make em fix it !

I will picket..walk the line..and strke...calling the SPC today !!! Keeping my P2P pin for now. What the hell happened around here....management is pissing away the good will and teamwork this pilot group provides every day...pretty sad...

I'm in.....never thought it would come to this...work safe..fly safe..be safe...

The recall can wait till after the seniority integration. You don't want to have and empty union office in the middle of a seniority battle.

thats exactly the little carrot producing this crapper. at worst you would have 375 pilots above you (and an air tran staple ain't gonna happen).

#1 FLY SAFE, NO FAVORS, NO WAIVERS, DO YOUR JOB AND ONLY YOUR JOB!!

I believe the TWA guys called it "Woe" . . . . "Withdrawal of Enthusiasm". . . . Natural consequence of this kind of B.S.

Last edited:
Voting no and totally willing to picket...I think picketing in Milwaukee would have a profound impact on the merger mgmt so covets

Latest resources

Back