• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I just read it in crew trac, and I find it all pretty hypocritical.

"We're going to let the NPA use our offices to conduct PRO-TA campaigns, but you can't discuss it or have your own material in the crew lounge before or after your trips and oh, by the way, even though the "Firm, Focused, Fair" bag tags and stickers have been OK for almost 3 years, you can't have any anti-TA stickers on your bag."

Personally, this smacks of discriminatory practice... Makes you wonder just how bad the company wants this thing to go through if they're willing to risk that?

I like the update on the npa web today highlighting Capt pay. Gee, I wonder what group they are targeting to get their yes votes?

Personally, this smacks of discriminatory practice... Makes you wonder just how bad the company wants this thing to go through if they're willing to risk that?[/quote]

There was a letter in the c.p.'s message board (the one behind locked glass) that had BD's top 10 reasons not to vote for the contract, then a note at the bottom giving 3 reasons why he was wrong. This is allowed?

Yeah, I just read it in crew trac, and I find it all pretty hypocritical.

"We're going to let the NPA use our offices to conduct PRO-TA campaigns, but you can't discuss it or have your own material in the crew lounge before or after your trips and oh, by the way, even though the "Firm, Focused, Fair" bag tags and stickers have been OK for almost 3 years, you can't have any anti-TA stickers on your bag."

Personally, this smacks of discriminatory practice... Makes you wonder just how bad the company wants this thing to go through if they're willing to risk that?

Heyas Lear,

I think this is an RLA violation. Someone needs to call a labor attorney and find out for sure.

If someone wanted to put the rubber to the road, you could get an injuction while it gets hammered out.

Nu

Heyas Lear,

I think this is an RLA violation. Someone needs to call a labor attorney and find out for sure.

If someone wanted to put the rubber to the road, you could get an injuction while it gets hammered out.

Nu

Can you guys read? It said no anti OR PRO TA stuff. You should be allowed whatever you want, but post the whole message....be honest about what was posted for crying out loud.

Can you guys read? It said no anti OR PRO TA stuff. You should be allowed whatever you want, but post the whole message....be honest about what was posted for crying out loud.

Do you really think that the CPO msg. was directed at both sides of the issue? The company knows that this TA will go down in flames, they don't want passengers and other employee groups to see our obvious displeasure .

Do you really think that the CPO msg. was directed at both sides of the issue? The company knows that this TA will go down in flames, they don't want passengers and other employee groups to see our obvious displeasure .

Still, be fair about it...post the whole thing if it's going to be posted. NOt just the part you want people to see.

Still, be fair about it...post the whole thing if it's going to be posted. NOt just the part you want people to see.

I think most (not all) of the pilots can read between the lines and understand the true intent of that crew msg.

Latest resources

Back