Airtran Pilots Want ALPA=WHY?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for your concern:

I will be on the lake in the boat or jetski! Not sitting around complaining about my life and how everyone here just hates the company and their job. I have a suggestion= LEAVE if you are that unhappy!! You are not a child, you can control your happiness.

If I got fired and I hated the company like people hate Airtran. I ask WHY would you ever want to come back to the place you hate?

Check your e-mail, interesting read from the Union about a recent pilot suspension.

......and you wonder why ALPA, mein Freund?

Last edited:
Thanks for your concern:

I will be on the lake in the boat or jetski! Not sitting around complaining about my life and how everyone here just hates the company and their job. I have a suggestion= LEAVE if you are that unhappy!! You are not a child, you can control your happiness.

If I got fired and I hated the company like people hate Airtran. I ask WHY would you ever want to come back to the place you hate?

Future scab spotted. You sound EXACTLY like all the s-word pilots I've flown with over the years - narcissistic attitude seasoned with outrage at anyone who wants to improve their working conditions via the collective bargaining process.

Though I've had it with you, I'll ask you to reconcile your management-centric ethic with the recent suspension of one of your fellow pilots for dropping his family off at a Union gathering in his uniform, on the way to work. Rationalize that a$$-wipe.

edit: f;b

Latest resources

Back