• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Pilots if you want change vote for Schroll

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DS, the guy that led the recall effort, that's who wrote Schroll's letter.

I figured as much. He's working overtime to defend Schroll. Neither of these guys belong in office. We'd be begging for even Philpot after dealing with them for too long.

What's even more inconceivable Phaedrus is that being a "SCAB" does NOT disqualify someone from running and holding a position in the UNION. I can't believe that!

There is no reason whatsoever that someone shouldn't submit a resolution prohibiting union involvement by SCABS.

Or am I missing something here?

I think CAL has or has had in the past some scabs in the union office.

What the pilots of AirTran need is a LEADER! This union needs a leader that knows the contract and is willing to stand up for it. This union needs a leader who can be tough when it is appropriate. This union needs a leader who is not afraid to kick this pilot group in the ass when time to bring this pilot group together. This union needs a leader that has experience. This union needs a leader that will not be intimated by management. This union needs a leader that will rally this pilot group. This union needs what it hasn't had since I've been here, LEADERSHIP! This union can't negotiate a fair contract without leadership. Guess what the NPA needs........Mike Best!
Right now the position papers speak volumes to me. Mike Best wrote a very well thoughtout position paper explaining to this pilot group what he would do as president. It will be a challenge, but the challenge will be getting the pilots here to get involved and back the leadership of whomever becomes president. NPA is the pilots of AirTran! We must vote and then support our President, his administration, and read and understand and follow our current and future collective bargaining agreement.

FOLKS, make sure you VOTE!

not my fight BUT

are any of the Tranny's really thinking of voting for a SCAB to represent them for anything?///

What the h311 is wrong with you?

MikeVicksReplacement

This is the best group of words i have seen on this site. most of the crap on this site is what i just said crap. i am going to Suwanee tomorrow as a walk on. i will be mikevicksreplacement.

jMFn MF.

Last edited:
Again....someone tell us why all of us on FI need to know about this election....if all of us can't vote...then go to your own private boards and hash it out...

Otherwise STFU already....many of us don't care

You see the title at the top that says "AirTran pilots?" If you don't want to read about it, then don't click the frickin' thread.

This topic (and many others) is already being discussed in detail on www.airtranpilots.org

I don't understand why airtran pilots are willing to pay to join this site when much better information is available for free.

This topic (and many others) is already being discussed in detail on www.airtranpilots.org

I don't understand why airtran pilots are willing to pay to join this site when much better information is available for free.

It's all anonymous here. Over on Brad's site, everyone can see your real name in your profile. Some guys like to keep it anonymous.

Some guys like to keep it anonymous.

Why? What are they scared of?

If you such a whimp, sign up and read only.

BTW, I know for a fact that this message board is not as secure as some might think. Trust me on this.

Latest resources

Back