• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Pilots if you want change vote for Schroll

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Make sure you know the whole story about his lawsuit against the NPA in fact you seemed pretty ingaged and that is a good thing so call John yourself if you don't you will be voting out of ignorence.

Yep, I've gotten the details about the lawsuit. But it doesn't matter, as far as I'm concerned. There's never a valid reason to sue your own union, because suing your union is the same thing as suing your fellow pilots. The money comes from their pockets. If you have a problem with your union, then you work to get involved and change things; you don't file a lawsuit.

Remember our own attorney snooped in on Brad's website to stick it to Rich, there is no telling how low they will go, and hence the reason to seriously consider John Schroll if you want change.

Mike Best will provide the change that we need. His ideas along with his experience are the best possible combination.

he really shouldn't of been on the list in the first place.

That's highly debatable.

Mike Pons has no experience. I'd love to vote for him in one of the other elections coming up next month, but he doesn't belong in the head spot until he gets some more experience.

A Scab should never hold a union position....period. Even if he is the "best" canidate. When the chips are down and it comes time to do the right thing, even if it costs you financially, you must do it. Scabs have not. We as pilots must listen to the little voice in our heads, our conscience. Scabs either don't listen to theirs or ignore it....both are dangerous.

MikeVicksReplacement

why i won't vote for john schroll

First,him and his supporters want to give away our industry leading reserve system (concession).
second,he didn't write his position paper himself,so how am i suppose to know if he really stand by what it said?!
third,using my money to pay for his legal fee,i don't think so.

I've known MB since he was a newhire. He's smart and extremely dedicated to the pilot group. I've worked with him in the cockpit and in the union office. There is never a question as to where his loyalties lie.

BTW, completely unrelated, but next time you talk to him, ask him how his first leg of newhre IOE went.

http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=20001129-0〈=en

second,he didn't write his position paper himself,so how am i suppose to know if he really stand by what it said?!

Who wrote his position paper? This just keeps getting worse.

oops!should have kept this to myself.
to be fair he signed his name so i assume he agrees on everything written.

DS, the guy that led the recall effort, that's who wrote Schroll's letter. DS is trying to ride Schrolls' coattails into office since he can't get elected on his own, with his "checkered" past.

Just the fact that someone has to be told not to vote for a scab for a union position is inconceivable...

What's even more inconceivable Phaedrus is that being a "SCAB" does NOT disqualify someone from running and holding a position in the UNION. I can't believe that!

There is no reason whatsoever that someone shouldn't submit a resolution prohibiting union involvement by SCABS.

Or am I missing something here?

Latest resources

Back