AirTran Pilot Arrested!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Agreed.
A little intestinal fortitude is what is needed. We don't need the "tow the line" defeatist mentality anymore.

or "toe the line" even!:D

What I don't understand is the locals did not charge the pilot and the TSA can't charge the pilot, so who made the arrest and where and how was the alleged assailant taken into custody?
I was told by an FAA Ops Inspector that an altercation with a Blue Shirt can result in an immediate arrest, after which, you can be held for 120 days without being charged.

I was told by an FAA Ops Inspector that an altercation with a Blue Shirt can result in an immediate arrest, after which, you can be held for 120 days without being charged.

So much for Habeus Corpus. Orwell is laughing.

Beaufort resident. 22 years USMC. Airline Captain. My guess is they arrested a retired Marine LtCol fighter pilot for some sort of alleged assault. BS! Never happened. There is no way a person of that background would ever lose their cool over something as petty as the TSA. I agree with everybody else. It was some Barney Fife with a chip on his shoulder. What a bunch of crap.

If he had truly "assualted" this TSA idiot - we would have bloody hospital photos of the TSA bum.

"anybody can tell that I didn't assualt him"

HOW?

"Cause he looks too damn good, thats how!"

couldn't "assault" be defined as giving the tsa guy a piece of your mind decorated with some nice verbs and adjectives? battery would be taking a swing at the d****bag?

Latest resources

Back