• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran or Continental

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats Man !!! Good Luck and best wishes !! Talk to ya on the radio !

Best Wishes...

mnboyev said:
Congrats Man !!! Good Luck and best wishes !! Talk to ya on the radio !

Best Wishes...

Duuude! Goood Kharma to you my brother from another mother. Goin off to CALi, CALi, CALi. Dude, you had da shot to be goin wit da Tranny, but dats cool. Like da mnboyev be sayin, its like all good and like da Trannys like be wishin you da best and sendin you da love. You like must be like luvin dat you gots two calls for da jobs. Congrats Duuuude.

Ty Guy was like wantin someone to be like jerkin his gear, but like Im tinkin it aint gonna be you. Freaking wierd, Ty Guy, who knows, maybe dat Silly Rabbitt Yogurt dude from da Midwest will be like your cockpit companie when he be workin for da Tranny!

Congrats!, Airtran is not a bad gig, but I too would go with CAL.

I too am curious however, did all the class dates for Oct fill up? They have been running about one month to class date from interview date, that would mean it is up to almost two months now?

Good luck.

B

Pulp Fiction said:
There were earlier class dates, but November worked out best for me. Trying to get my ducks in a row for the military separation.

Duuude, I like tried to like get somma dem ole duckies to like line up and stuff like dat, you know, like dem dudes at like da PEEBODY Hotel in Memphis do. Dats like freaking way hard to do. You gots to git da duckies in a line before dey be lettin you like leave the mil and get goin off to CALi? Good luck wit dat. If you need some help and stuff, call Ty Guy, he's like way good wit duckies and all sorts of animals!

bestpilot said:
Duuude, I like tried to like get somma dem ole duckies to like line up and stuff like dat, you know, like dem dudes at like da PEEBODY Hotel in Memphis do. Dats like freaking way hard to do. You gots to git da duckies in a line before dey be lettin you like leave the mil and get goin off to CALi? Good luck wit dat. If you need some help and stuff, call Ty Guy, he's like way good wit duckies and all sorts of animals!

Failed the pi$$ test again, eh??

ForgedBlade said:
Failed the pi$$ test again, eh??

Duuuude, how you be knowin dat? Im like da man if I dont miss da cup too much. Duude, if dat was you on my last test, Im like REALLY sorry bouts gettin dat stuff like all over you. ForgedBladed Dude, you are like the only one who like said dat dey like had to hold da cup and like look at ny bits and pieces to like be makin sure it was like my stuff. Duuuude, you like were kinda freakin me out in a big way, my brother from another mother. Ty Guy might be into dat stuff, but naw bro, I tink its just crazy bad Kharma, especially cause you didnt even like wash your hands Dude, and dats just wrong!

Pulp Fiction said:
There were earlier class dates, but November worked out best for me. Trying to get my ducks in a row for the military separation.

I understand about getting organized and all but DON'T DELAY THE CLASS DATE!! I did that back in 1992 because it worked best for me and it cost me a 10 month furlough! ONE class and I lost my job by 19 numbers! Get on the payroll and get the number ASAP!! I'm sure others here can add similar stories.

Unit
Expeditor

AMRCostUnit said:
I understand about getting organized and all but DON'T DELAY THE CLASS DATE!! I did that back in 1992 because it worked best for me and it cost me a 10 month furlough! ONE class and I lost my job by 19 numbers! Get on the payroll and get the number ASAP!! I'm sure others here can add similar stories.

Unit
Expeditor

So true! If I had been hired 2 months earlier I would have 1600 or so underneath me instead of 200ish, not that I had any control over that. But they did move my class date up 1 month which earned me around 100 numbers.

BB

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back