AirTran negotiations update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You came here for work rules and QOL?
Yeah,,, from Pinnacle Airlines. 10-11 days off, some uncommutable, as a CA in the top 1/4 of the seniority list.

Trip rigs, duty rigs, max assignable day, commutability, all good stuff. Pay... not so good. It will take me 7 years as an F/O here just to CATCH UP to what I would have made staying put, albeit with that crappy QOL.

I guess we'll see what we'll see. ;)

Lear and AA, you're being a lil rough on the poor guy trying to better his QOL. Takes balls to give up the dough for a better QOL. I'd say he has his priorities straight. Cut him some slack. I'm not saying we can't do better, but when compared to the lot, its not Mesa either(sorry MJ's, the truth hurts).

Hopefully the QOL factor will increase with the upcoming TA. But I'm not holding my breath.

FO PAY. That's all that matters. PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY. Industry standard 65% of Capt. pay or better. This place pays us like $hit. Pay the Fo's!!!!

Dude, all you had to say was Pinnacle and I would have got it. Same for Mesa.

FO PAY. That's all that matters. PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY. Industry standard 65% of Capt. pay or better. This place pays us like $hit. Pay the Fo's!!!!

While I'll agree the FO pay needs to come up, that's NOT all that matters. You had better edumacate yourself before the vote. If all you care about is pay, and you get what you want, don't think the Co. won't find a way to get it back out of you. Especially if you bury your head in the sand with respect to the rest of the contract.

If pay doesnt come up on the FO side, AirTran going to have problem staffing airplanes. I like working here, but I will be one of many running for the door.

Latest resources

Back