• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran negotiations update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If pay doesnt come up on the FO side, AirTran going to have problem staffing airplanes. I like working here, but I will be one of many running for the door.
BINGO!

I like it here, too, but I've already started looking around and there's a LOT of international work with 15 days off a month that pays what our CA's make.

Throw me the bone, or watch me go hunt for one.

If pay doesnt come up on the FO side, AirTran going to have problem staffing airplanes.

They won't have any problem staffing airplanes. They will, however, be subjected to increased training costs as pilots leave the company for the perceived "greener grass".
I'm in the wait and see mode for the time being, too early to make a call.

Can't stike? Or just don't want to strike, Captain. Crap Fo pay is not much of an issue for you, is it. Sounds like one of the many captns that showed up here with zero pic turbine, thrilled to flyin this new nitto jet. And the pay, OH BOY!!!

Can't stike? Or just don't want to strike, Captain. Crap Fo pay is not much of an issue for you, is it. Sounds like one of the many captns that showed up here with zero pic turbine, thrilled to flyin this new nitto jet. And the pay, OH BOY!!!
Who was that aimed at? Hopefully not me because I am on your side.

Latest resources

Back