• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran medical insurance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Those rates were rejectedn a TA years before the merger. Thiis has been pointed out to you many times, but you're still convinced you're looking at Branson.

Those rates were rejectedn a TA years before the merger. Thiis has been pointed out to you many times, but you're still convinced you're looking at Branson.

Just because you turned them down doesn't mean that's what you were getting paid Sept 2010 does it? You see the stupidity of your argument?

Just because you turned them down doesn't mean that's what you were getting paid Sept 2010 does it? You see the stupidity of your argument?

Not much different than you telling us had WN not bought us, we'd still be working for the same rates.

You see the stupidity of your argument?

red is functionally retarded. It's best to just smile and nod at him.

Not much different than you telling us had WN not bought us, we'd still be working for the same rates.

You see the stupidity of your argument?

Ahhhh, yea... the argument that you would have had new rates even better within months if SW hadn't stepped in.

Do you really believe that, or does it just fit your 'we should have been getting more money anyway' argument?

How long until you got new rates after the SW announcement? Weeks? How long if SW didn't make the announcement? I'd say a year easily.

I'll try to speak slowly for you so you can follow along.....

On Sept 1st, 2010, you were being paid 152/hr for CA rates, and 79/hr for FO rates. Maybe not what you wanted, but that's what it was. It doesn't matter what you turned down or what fantasy rate you thought you should be making. THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE PAID. Tell me I'm wrong....

red is functionally retarded. It's best to just smile and nod at him.

Coming from a fat turd circling the bowl selling double-wides? That hurts, haha.

I'm sorry your union gravy train is coming to an end PCL. Taco Bell might still be in your budget. Sorry you never broke the 100k salary after leaving Pinnacle. Timing and a college degree are a bitch aren't they?

Ahhhh, yea... the argument that you would have had new rates even better within months if SW hadn't stepped in.

Do you really believe that, or does it just fit your 'we should have been getting more money anyway' argument?

How long until you got new rates after the SW announcement? Weeks? How long if SW didn't make the announcement? I'd say a year easily.

I'll try to speak slowly for you so you can follow along.....

On Sept 1st, 2010, you were being paid 152/hr for CA rates, and 79/hr for FO rates. Maybe not what you wanted, but that's what it was. It doesn't matter what you turned down or what fantasy rate you thought you should be making. THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE PAID. Tell me I'm wrong....

Never said months Red, but if you think we'd still be working for those 2010 rates 4 years later without a raise without you "saving us", I'd like the winning lottery numbers since you are such a prognosticator. And, the actual ones, not some empty Luv blurple juice that continues to disappoint, I've "won" that lottery already.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back