• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran medical insurance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Coming from a fat turd circling the bowl selling double-wides? That hurts, haha.

I'm sorry your union gravy train is coming to an end PCL. Taco Bell might still be in your budget. Sorry you never broke the 100k salary after leaving Pinnacle. Timing and a college degree are a bitch aren't they?

Haha. What an idiot. I make over $100k just from my AirTran salary, you dolt. That just shows how little you know about life at AirTran. As far as "double wides," I don't sell them, but whatever my business is, I make a lot more money than you do, little man. Try to get over it.

Back on topic guys.

I was wondering the cost of a Sex reassignment surgery at LUV with their insurance. My partner, an Airtan Capt (Active on this site), and I are transitioning this year and one of us:blush: is planning on this surgery. (I wont say who) How much does LUV cover for it and how is sick leave paid while you are under going the process.

Thanks guys!!

Haha. What an idiot. I make over $100k just from my AirTran salary, you dolt. That just shows how little you know about life at AirTran. As far as "double wides," I don't sell them, but whatever my business is, I make a lot more money than you do, little man. Try to get over it.

Try to get over it? Between you and the General, the comedy you provide here is legendary.

Oh, and just for the facts...you went from around 60-65/hr as a Pinnacle CA, to never topping out at the 79/hr AirTran FO rate. I guess you could have made 100k since Sept 2010 though. My bad.

Never said months Red, but if you think we'd still be working for those 2010 rates 4 years later without a raise without you "saving us", I'd like the winning lottery numbers since you are such a prognosticator. And, the actual ones, not some empty Luv blurple juice that continues to disappoint, I've "won" that lottery already.

Luv,

Just to be clear, I've never said that 'SW saved you'. But the spin that some FAT try to put on those horrible payrates is ludicrous. They were what they were. Should they have been more? Sure.

Also, I don't think all FAT 'won the lottery'. There's no doubt some did. If you were a mid to upper level FAT FO commuting from say BWI, MDW, or HOU to ATL, you probably did pretty well. Better pay, more stable company and now driving to work. But the other side of that coin is the downgrades and guys that have to actually commute farther than ever. Big sliding scale with a wide canyon in the middle....

Sorry for the thread creep.

Back on topic guys.

I was wondering the cost of a Sex reassignment surgery at LUV with their insurance. My partner, an Airtan Capt (Active on this site), and I are transitioning this year and one of us:blush: is planning on this surgery. (I wont say who) How much does LUV cover for it and how is sick leave paid while you are under going the process.

Thanks guys!!
I think SWA medical through UHS actually pays 175% of all sex change operations, and gives you ten to one trade in on sick days.

I think SWA medical through UHS actually pays 175% of all sex change operations, and gives you ten to one trade in on sick days.

Wow that's awesome. There must be a high demand for it, for SWAPA to expend so much "negotiating capital" to extract such large concessions from SWA.

These threads are as bad as east- west

Seriously, this is the only airline I've worked at who doesn't pay for parking, only major without uniform expenses, we all know retirement is at or below par when profit sharing is weak, buddy passes have become a joke- and I still say it is unequal compensation for singles to not get a full benefits companion when married ones get full benefits for their wife and all kids- and medical dental is down to average

I'm happy to discuss these and glad air tran pilots are pointing things out
Doesn't mean they're disgruntled

SWA is the best place I've worked at in 6 airlines-
We should be secure enough to admit that it doesn't offer the best benefits

These threads are as bad as east- west

Seriously, this is the only airline I've worked at who doesn't pay for parking, only major without uniform expenses, we all know retirement is at or below par when profit sharing is weak, buddy passes have become a joke- and I still say it is unequal compensation for singles to not get a full benefits companion when married ones get full benefits for their wife and all kids- and medical dental is down to average

I'm happy to discuss these and glad air tran pilots are pointing things out
Doesn't mean they're disgruntled

SWA is the best place I've worked at in 6 airlines-
We should be secure enough to admit that it doesn't offer the best benefits

Well put, Wave.

Wow. I'm impressed, Wave. Well done.

Latest resources

Back