• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC: Whine on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So since the list can't change, are you going for money? Good luck with that, no matter if the arbitrator rules in your favor.

Yawn.

Red only cares if it's his money. He's not bright enough to realize that he's next. It's a common syndrome.

Yawn.

PCL,

Legitimate question, When/if an arbie awards in favor of AAI/ALPA... Does SWAPA negotiate that award with SWA? it is being presented that way on the SWAPA forums....

There's nothing to really "negotiate." SWAPA is required to take the award to SWA management, tell them that the award is the position of SWAPA, and that SWA management needs to implement it. If management refuses to do so (unlikely, since Russ is the one who told us to file the claim in the first place), then a third arbitration takes place to get SWA management to do what the second arbitration said.

Clear as mud? :)

Red only cares if it's his money. He's not bright enough to realize that he's next. It's a common syndrome.

Yawn.

I'm next for what Dicko?

Your overly dramatic post? Probably.

I think PCL got it right, but I would predict that even if AAI 'wins', Southwest isn't going to issue one more dime on this acquisition. So then off to another arby with SW airlines. We should see that around 2018..... maybe.

I wouldn't start counting those chickens just yet. A merits case is a far different animal than a jurisdictional case. SWAPA's claim on the jurisdiction case was just batsh!t crazy. There was no way we were losing that one. But the merits case isn't quite so easy.
Seriously? I just went out and signed a contract on a $500K house in ATL after I read the ATN MEC blast the other day.

Latest resources

Back