• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC: Whine on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Who was it that suggested we "won the lottery" and even threw two lottery tickets on the pedestal of one of our airplanes while jump seating?

Yeah, you guys aren't arrogant, no way.:rolleyes:

Really? This sure sounds like a good story, but I doubt it is true. If it did happen, why didn't the cappy tell him to get his "lottery ticket buying kiester" off the jet? I sure would have!

We have a few good stories going around over here as well. My guess is that maybe 1% of the story is actually true.

All of it is true my friend.
I can give you the Captains name and the date and flight number if you wish.

Who was it that actually thought they could get relative seniority?

It's not arrogant to protect what's ours- your expectations were never going to be met- but I'm too slowly realizing you guys being pissed isn't my problem- good luck

Who said that's what I wanted? I didn't.
I would have liked a fair deal, that's all, but that didn't happen.
You said it "protect what's ours" Sums it up and demonstrates where the lack of respect comes from.
You're correct, it's not your problem. This mess we have now is our problem, that's why we filed with the DRC to fix our problem. That's why I will file a grievance in August when the first FO that didn't bid SWA737FO goes to training before me. That is breach of contract. It won't do any good but I may as well get something from my ALPA dues

No, but it is arrogant for you to think that you were entitled to what was ours.

Very powerful response, but I'm just following this as a fly on the wall.. I'm just curious what specifically they wanted that was yours? Wasn't the original proposal DOH?

Just trying to understand, don't read anything else into my question.

Very powerful response, but I'm just following this as a fly on the wall.. I'm just curious what specifically they wanted that was yours? Wasn't the original proposal DOH?

Just trying to understand, don't read anything else into my question.

No, not even close. They considered DOH to be "unrealistic expectations" on our part.

What of ours did they want? Our seats and our seniority.

Your CEO sold you, and AAI seniority ceased to exist, the negotiated list is the new reality...blame ur CEO and ur MEC (for turning down the first deal)..,ur 5 year Cappy would have kept his seat...everyone would be getting SWA $$...but arrogant ALPA pr$&ks like u screwed it for ur entire group...you would rather blame GK and SWAPA but ur greed is what is costing u now...

Sorry, but I'm not going to engage in conversation with someone who types in "text speak" like a 13 year old girl.

Latest resources

Back