AirTran MEC: Whine on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perhaps, and I appreciate the input.

I started out with "abusing" but thought it might be misunderstood. Then went with "beating", but didn't think it would be practical for Mad Jack. Settled on "tazing".

I thought it was funny as he11!!!

Okay,...

"Tazing an old lady" may be a LITTLE of a stretch in the analogy department...

Bubba

As much as I disagree with most of your posts, I must admit I agree with you here

Well, at least you finally got something right. Seniority is measured in relative percentage, not in years. Hence why we are so pissed off at how much seniority we lost.

You being pissed is all about believing air tran seniority is equal to southwest seniority

It's dumb

I was in favor of arbitration, at least then I wouldn't be pissed at my future employer and current and future co-workers.

Yeah, because the 4 years that the Dispatchers and Mechanics got would have been better handed out by the Wizard of Oz. Then again, no one had the heart, brain or courage to send it that way, so I guess the Wizard would have helped.

You being pissed is all about believing air tran seniority is equal to southwest seniority

It's dumb

No, I believe AirTran seniority was more valuable than SWA seniority. Someone at the 60% mark at AirTran was about ready to upgrade. Someone at the 60% mark at SWA still has a long wait because SWA was/is a stagnant airline. I know you think that your CBA matters, but it doesn't. Contracts come and go pretty easily. Seniority doesn't.

No, I believe AirTran seniority was more valuable than SWA seniority. Someone at the 60% mark at AirTran was about ready to upgrade. Someone at the 60% mark at SWA still has a long wait because SWA was/is a stagnant airline. I know you think that your CBA matters, but it doesn't. Contracts come and go pretty easily. Seniority doesn't.

Just by opening your mouth you prove that you are possibly the most moronic pilot I have ever heard of. And the pilots at AAI elected you to office? Whatever you chose to do in life, just make sure it doesn't rely on complex thought.

Here's what the SWA pilots think of you....

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8x2zo0Esb1qgkqy9o1_500.gif

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back