• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC: Whine on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
U trannys need to face ur own mistakes and quit blaming everyone else for ur current problems...

Sit back and enjoy your ill gotten gains Jack. You're like a guy who steals an old ladies loaf of bread, then tazes her for not keeping a firm grip on it.

It's unseemly and undignified. :D

U trannys need to face ur own mistakes and quit blaming everyone else for ur current problems...

You need to relax and not worry so much about us Trannys'. Maybe get some fresh air outside of the crash pad and go for a jog around beautiful Oakland, preferably at night.

Sit back and enjoy your ill gotten gains Jack. You're like a guy who steals an old ladies loaf of bread, then tazes her for not keeping a firm grip on it.

It's unseemly and undignified. :D

Okay,...

"Tazing an old lady" may be a LITTLE of a stretch in the analogy department...

Bubba

If ur MEC had let u vote on the first AIP, we wouldn't be having this "conversation"...

I would have voted NO then as well. This isn't a conversation. It's a b!tchfest between two obviously disgruntled groups...possibly therapy for some. Many, from both sides, actually have constructive comments to add. You? Not so much. It's like the old "Where's the beef?", Wendy's commercial. All I hear from you is cheese.

Okay,...

"Tazing an old lady" may be a LITTLE of a stretch in the analogy department...

Bubba

Perhaps, and I appreciate the input.

I started out with "abusing" but thought it might be misunderstood. Then went with "beating", but didn't think it would be practical for Mad Jack. Settled on "tazing".

Latest resources

Back