• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC: Whine on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
U trannys come on here whining about broken promises, but u take no responsibility for taking $$ fm ur fellow pilots...what a bunch of BS

87% of my fellow pilots cost me 3 years and 10 months seniority. I really haven't concerned my self with them not getting pay they didn't have before, which I therefor didn't take, unlike the seniority I had, which they gave away.

That's big of you, but taking food off ur fellow pilots table is not ur call

I guess this is why Southwest is slowly trying to eliminate the 1,2,3 rule. Some people just can't handle their liquor......

87% of my fellow pilots cost me 3 years and 10 months seniority. I really haven't concerned my self with them not getting pay they didn't have before, which I therefor didn't take, unlike the seniority I had, which they gave away.

We had a 2&1/2 year break from hiring after fall '08 hires-
The last guy hired in '08 has almost identical seniority as the pilots hired in jan'11.

PCL- met somebody else who has usair east disease. ^^^^

What you had was a seniority integration based on a lot of factors, date of hire being only one of at least a half dozen. Not insignificant, but not the end all either.

In any case "losing xxx years of seniority" is never a statement that makes sense.

In any case "losing xxx years of seniority" is never a statement that makes sense.

Well, at least you finally got something right. Seniority is measured in relative percentage, not in years. Hence why we are so pissed off at how much seniority we lost.

Well, at least you finally got something right. Seniority is measured in relative percentage, not in years. Hence why we are so pissed off at how much seniority we lost.

Why would you be pissed? You've never planned on coming over. Please don't tell me you're having a change of heart.

Latest resources

Back