• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC: Whine on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, but it is arrogant for you to think that you were entitled to what was ours.

You're leaving, why do you care? Go host an open house or something. All your bases are belong to us!

You're leaving, why do you care?

I can care about injustice, even if it isn't going to affect me personally. But I realize that you are such a selfish POS that you don't understand that concept.

Injustice, get back to reality, slavery was/is an injustice, having an airline job at SWA is hardly an "injustice", many would consider that a good deal...

I think PCL is going to cave in and come over to the right side and drink the purple koolaide
Have fun you will be able to sleep nights or you could trot on over Delta and become best mates with the General, drink coffee in Paris and spent ( waste) your time putting drivel on FI

I think PCL is going to cave in and come over to the right side and drink the purple koolaide

I know you guys are going to miss me immensely, but sorry, it ain't gonna happen. ;)

having an airline job at SWA is hardly an "injustice", many would consider that a good deal...

The only thing at SWA that is a good deal is the money. But that comes and goes.

Sorry, but I'm not going to engage in conversation with someone who types in "text speak" like a 13 year old girl.
You may not want to have a conversation with 13 year old girl, but you are going to have a 6-7 hr conversation in the near future with our DFR attorney. Hope you do better than "Slick" did last week in NYC.

You may not want to have a conversation with 13 year old girl, but you are going to have a 6-7 hr conversation in the near future with our DFR attorney. Hope you do better than "Slick" did last week in NYC.

How is Haber? Has he bought a new S-Class with your money yet? Suckers.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back