AirTran Learning From History

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
twepilot said:
AWWWW YEAHHHH BOUY!!! Thats what I'm talkin' bout!!

RV

Hey RV!

I sent those CD's this morning. Since they don't have to go far from my house to yours you should have them Monday..... hopefully.

Best Pilot got his already, but I don't think it "Scratched and Rapped" enough for his taste!!

Enjoy..... BOOUUYYY!

KK

www.lydianfortune.com

Last edited:
I have heard before that AirTran pilots pay a bigger percentage of their health insurance costs than many other carriers. I know it varies with the plan chosen but what does the average pilot with a family (3 kids) pay monthly?

Thanks FL717!! Can't wait to hear the whole thing!!.
RV

Oh, Boris, BTW, Its a great airline because your not part of it. I'm not surprised your confused.

RV

twepilot said:
Thanks FL717!! Can't wait to hear the whole thing!!.
RV

Oh, Boris, BTW, Its a great airline because your not part of it. I'm not surprised your confused.

RV

Hey TWE: At those rates, I am sure Boris is glad he is not "part of it".

Chuckie . . . . and his imaginary friend.

Lame Lizard said:
Hey TWE: At those rates, I am sure Boris is glad he is not "part of it".

Hey, Chuckie- how about growing up and not using one of your screen names to "high-five" the idiotic ramblings of your other screen name? I'm sure your parents thought it was "cute" when you played with your "imaginary friends", but now it's just creepy and sad.

We all know you're a Skyways putz without two nickles to rub together. Why don't you spend a little less time on this board and a little more time trying to get a life? I think it's pretty unanimous around here that no one really wants you around.

Ty Webb said:
Hey, Chuckie- how about growing up and not using one of your screen names to "high-five" the idiotic ramblings of your other screen name? I'm sure your parents thought it was "cute" when you played with your "imaginary friends", but now it's just creepy and sad.

We all know you're a Skyways putz without two nickles to rub together. Why don't you spend a little less time on this board and a little more time trying to get a life? I think it's pretty unanimous around here that no one really wants you around.

Oh I'm sorry Best Pilot, I mean Fletch 717, oh I mean idiot, sorry Ty. Shut your pie hole boy.

What?

There was a long line of AT want-a-bees at the last Air Inc conference in ATL. Must be some pilots that still think it is a great place to work. Why all the negative vibes?

Last edited:
Lame Lizard said:
Oh I'm sorry Best Pilot, I mean Fletch 717, oh I mean idiot, sorry Ty. Shut your pie hole boy.

Sorry, Chuckie, but FL717, Fletch, BestPilot, JimCav, -9Pilot, Fly-by-Cable, XREMFLYER, and I all know each other, in fact, I've had beers with most of them.

Now, you, on the other hand, if you're even old enough to have a beer, I don't think many people on this board would care to have one with you, or any of your imaginary friends, Chuckie/Lizard/Crotchrot/Yogurt/Whatever/Whocares/etc.

Anyone?

Latest resources

Back