• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Learning From History

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have to hand it to Lizard...He's the only one ballzy enough to have a picture of his wife as his avatar....whomp..whomp..whooommp.

RV

Ty Webb said:
Sorry, Chuckie, but FL717, Fletch, BestPilot, JimCav, -9Pilot, Fly-by-Cable, XREMFLYER, and I all know each other, in fact, I've dated most of them.

Now, you, on the other hand, if you're even old enough to have a beer, I don't think many people on this board would care to have one with you, or any of your imaginary friends, Chuckie/Lizard/Crotchrot/Yogurt/Whatever/Whocares/etc.

Anyone?

What the???? Dated???

Ty Webb said:
Hey, Chuckie- how about growing up and not using one of your screen names to "high-five" the idiotic ramblings of your other screen name? I'm sure your parents thought it was "cute" when you played with your "imaginary friends", but now it's just creepy and sad.

Ty:
What do you expect, his parents were brother and sister, look at the result!

We all know you're a Skyways putz without two nickles to rub together. Why don't you spend a little less time on this board and a little more time trying to get a life? I think it's pretty unanimous around here that no one really wants you around.

Give him a week, I'm sure he'll be banned just like the last 10 loser names he had, but he'll be back, one thing for sure, the little girl is creative!

fly4unclesam said:
I have heard before that AirTran pilots pay a bigger percentage of their health insurance costs than many other carriers. I know it varies with the plan chosen but what does the average pilot with a family (3 kids) pay monthly?

I have the HMO (bronze level) plan, I pay 287 a month. (add about 15 bucks a month for the vision/dental add on.) Its the family plan. I don't think there is a limit to how many chilins.

Uppercrust said:
What the???? Dated???

Hey Uppercrust: I believe some of us just don't understand Ty. I am sure he "dates" a lot of his fellow pilots. That's just the kind of person he is. A legend in his own mind.

Bosley said:
Hey underwear crust! Changing someones quote is well, chicken sh#T!
Grow a pair and debate the quote, but don't edit it!

Grow what?? A pair of tits like your avatar suggests?? I guess you have a pair like it suggests!:laugh:

Last edited:
Lame Lizard said:
Hey Uppercrust: I believe some of us just don't understand Ty. I am sure he "dates" a lot of his fellow pilots. That's just the kind of person he is. A legend in his own mind.

Great avatar...Here kitty kitty kitty. Pretty funny!!

Latest resources

Back