• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran hiring updates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are an insult to this profession. When one doesn't agree with you, you invoke the need for medication. I hope your fellow pilots like flying with you. In my opinion (since you feel qualified to comment on our TA) I would never want to fly with you. You appear to be dangerous to the flying public because you form opinions without getting the true facts.

Don't comment on what you are not qualified to comment on, son.

You are the one who should quit commenting on the Spirit TA as it has nothing to do with you.

And you resort to insults. You piss and moan on a public forum then call people names when they disagree with you. (ON A PUBLIC FORUM) I guess only you and people who agree with can form an educated decision. Only people who agree are safe and educated pilots. Pretty much everyone I talk to would vote no on your precious TA. I will let you in on a little secret Lost, everyone in this profession is qualified to comment only your TA. You simply can't handle constructive criticism. Just keep crying and calling names. That will continue to be effective. Once again thats why these issues are put to a vote. If it is good for the majority it will pass.

Waaaa, your not qualified, Waaaa, your an idiot, Waaaaa don't comment on a public forum unless you agree with me. Sound familiar.

How did this thread turn into Spirits TA?

Because if that joke is approved it will greatly hinder the FL pilots ability to negotiate anything worthy of signing. You will see FL management with bumper stickers that say Spirit +1. I feel extremely sorry for the FL negotiators who just got a big chunk of wind let out of their sails.

lostplnetairman is one of Spirit's "Elite 8", that is an Embry-Ridiculous 250 hr wonder, he would fly a big jet for free! clueless!

lostplnetairman is one of Spirit's "Elite 8", that is an Embry-Ridiculous 250 hr wonder, he would fly a big jet for free! clueless!

I think starting at Embry Riddle doesn't make you unqualified forever. He must have gotten a lot of experience since then. I went from ER to cropdusting to instructing to charter. Of coarse that was in 66. Once you get descent time and qualifications it doesn't matter where you started. Right out of ER you should not be flying passengers.

Because if that joke is approved it will greatly hinder the FL pilots ability to negotiate anything worthy of signing. You will see FL management with bumper stickers that say Spirit +1. I feel extremely sorry for the FL negotiators who just got a big chunk of wind let out of their sails.

Actually, the ratification of the Spirit TA helps us quite a bit. The NMB has been vindicated to the politicians, in that the process did exactly as it was supposed to do: an impasse led to a short strike with minimal disruption to commerce, and the ultimate result was a TA that was ratified by a big margin. The NMB has the wind at their back now. Expect more releases, and more pressure on managements.

Actually, the ratification of the Spirit TA helps us quite a bit. The NMB has been vindicated to the politicians, in that the process did exactly as it was supposed to do: an impasse led to a short strike with minimal disruption to commerce, and the ultimate result was a TA that was ratified by a big margin. The NMB has the wind at their back now. Expect more releases, and more pressure on managements.

Without getting into too much detail, what was airtran MEC just told by the NMB? I don't know if the spirit strike really helped airtran pilots. Also the recently TA'ed scope section is the beginning of the end if passed. In my humble opinion.

Latest resources

Back