• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran hiring updates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does that even beat guarantee? If not, what's your problem boomlrd?

Lost, my average credit is over 90 hrs per month. Not sure what that has to do
with Spirits contract. Boom, I would vote no on your TA as well. Stay strong Bro. It will be close for me on the MCO base. Most likely won't be able to hold it. Will know on the 21'st. Cya

Yes we are staying strong. Most of us are voting for the Spirit contract because it is a good contract for us.

My comment was based on the fact that his post made no sense (as do most of his posts).

Lost, vote however you feel is right as all of you should. Just as strongly as you feel this is a good TA some feel just as strongly that it is not. The majority will prevail. I have read the TA and personally would vote no. I don't have a dog in the fight so my opinion means squat. Good luck to all at Spirit. I hope you all get the contract you deserve.

You have read the TA but you don't know the improvements over the current TA and don't know the history. I would never opine on your TA and am annoyed that others without full facts are opining on ours. I've already voted as have most at Spirit, so this continued debate is silly at best.

Lost, you need to take a zanax. I am familiar with your current contract and have read the TA. Still a no vote. Thats my opinion. You come off as the type the can't stand anyone who doesn't agree with you. Thats why everyone gets a vote. The majority will win. If you are sick of people commenting on this subject leave the public forum.

Lost, you need to take a zanax. I am familiar with your current contract and have read the TA. Still a no vote. Thats my opinion. You come off as the type the can't stand anyone who doesn't agree with you. Thats why everyone gets a vote. The majority will win. If you are sick of people commenting on this subject leave the public forum.

You are an insult to this profession. When one doesn't agree with you, you invoke the need for medication. I hope your fellow pilots like flying with you. In my opinion (since you feel qualified to comment on our TA) I would never want to fly with you. You appear to be dangerous to the flying public because you form opinions without getting the true facts.

Don't comment on what you are not qualified to comment on, son.

You are the one who should quit commenting on the Spirit TA as it has nothing to do with you.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back