• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran got played?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Give it up Lear70 you are Finally a Southwest Pilot (what you always wanted).

PLC - I too thought you learning a valuable lesson this week.

It is my understanding that these proceedings were held in executive session. So don't expect any overt rebuttals to the sophistry of a handful of individuals in this venue.

You aren't anonymous and anything you post here is discoverable.

The good thing about SW buying AT. Everyone in the industry realized (more importantly SW) that we renewed their subscription to behind the times. "Oh this is how we have always done it",. Just wait to you all trip trade.

stuck in the 80s you might as well buy a trans am...

This is my opinion.

Lear..Ive read your email to Frank Early after the MEC voted no on AIP1. You sounded like a frightened boy. "Frank im really freaking out man" "I had no idea the threats were so specific" You email him *********************ing your pants and then post on forums flexing your muscles. I cant remember the rest of your email but boy was it a gem. It had "surrender monkey" written all over it. If there is one thing the DFR lawsuit has done, It has exposed the truth. The total lack of integrity between your email to Frank an you public forum stance is disappointing.
Totally inaccurate portrayal of the overall situation, both before and after the MV letter.

That eMail was sent right after the MV letter came out saying they would pursue other avenues, including re-evaluating integration. Of course I freaked out. Then we talked to counsel. Then we looked at M/B and the Process Agreement, I calmed down, we all discussed it, and we went back to the belief that it was greater and greater threats that would not be followed.

Ask Frank who was the lone last holdout in the vote in negotiations. That would be me. So you can take your surrender monkey bullsh*t and shove it right up your a$$.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back