• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Fruloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Somebody on here said it would take years to get their job back. The question I have is, "Why would you want your job back there".

Serious question. I'd run farther than Ty's dad did after his birth.

Hopefully the 1st step in this cancer of an airline going under. At least the Value Jet Scaabbs will survive (-10% pay) to keep the ship aloat, for now.

Hopefully the 1st step in this cancer of an airline going under. At least the Value Jet Scaabbs will survive (-10% pay) to keep the ship aloat, for now.

And which glorious SCAB-free airline do you work for again, d0uchebag?

Somebody on here said it would take years to get their job back. The question I have is, "Why would you want your job back there".

Serious question. I'd run farther than Ty's dad did after his birth.

I'll compare my 7 yr pay with yours. . . . Oh, that's right, you don't have any pay. You live in your parent's basement and turn tricks down at the homeless shelter. How nice for you. At least your getting some protein in your diet.

Last edited:
I'll compare my 7 yr pay with yours. . . . Oh, that's right, you don't have any pay. You live in your parent's basement and turn tricks down at the homeless shelter. How nice for you.

I saw your first quote and I do apologize. I would not joke about that if I had known

As far as the homeless shelter is concerned, your not one to talk considering how you cruise the bathrooms in the SFO BART stations. Oh yeah I forgot.... you do it for free.:laugh::laugh: At least according to you I'm getting paid for it.:laugh::laugh:

Fly the credit time of your awarded line, no more! No drafts, no favors, no waivers! And tell your BOD, no more LOAs!

Didn't take too long for the oxygen thieves to appear. You and 'crusty the clown need to go back to your inflatable dates. They miss you.

I wouldn't be so quick to throw stones. Unless you work for UPS, FDX, or SWA you too could be in a precarious position. Your attitude is exemplary as to why airline management runs all over us. You should be supporting and brainstorming beneficial idias rather than stating your 10 yr old comments.

These guys have actually stood up to management before. Lear 70 happens to be one of their contract hostages. Have you stood up to management lately? Will you stand up to management when your time comes? If you don't know the answer to that question, then your comments have no merit behind them. For my sake, your sake, and that of the industry, I truly hope you put your money where your mouth is when your time comes. And that time will come, it's only a matter of time.

If you didn't know, most of the seniority list at AAI got their jobs at that place after 911. It was pretty darn hard to get a job back then wasn't it? We'll be watching to see if you stand above the rest. In the mean time, do this industry a favor and support your fellow pilots. It could end up benifiting you in the end.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back