• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran DRC - judgement !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Take everything you just posted and apply it to SWA pilots telling Air Tran pilots what a better place SWA is and how happy they should be to now be SWA pilots. You (SWA pilots) did not work at Air Tran and have no clue to what it was like to work there (just like I am supposedly making a judgment about SWA).

I am not knocking SWA, I am knocking SWA pilots with such narrow vision they can not conceive some pilots would rather stay at their own airline than be SWA pilots. I also realize that this only applies to a few SWA pilots and not the vast majority. But those few are the vocal ones.

We have a lot of former AT Pilots here. They know.

BTW - anybody know any good sources to buy classic cars? Looks like my old go to Sacramento Bee doesn't advertise cars for sale anymore..... it directs one to cars.com. WTF?

BTW - anybody know any good sources to buy classic cars? Looks like my old go to Sacramento Bee doesn't advertise cars for sale anymore..... it directs one to cars.com. WTF?

Hemmings.com

I've been using them since long before Al Gore invented the internet.

Well, Hemmings anyways, just starting to figure out the interweb thingy.

Last edited:
If you are replacing an AirTran pilot, on an AirTran route, then you are basically
a Scab! Period!

Last edited:
Take everything you just posted and apply it to SWA pilots telling Air Tran pilots what a better place SWA is and how happy they should be to now be SWA pilots. You (SWA pilots) did not work at Air Tran and have no clue to what it was like to work there (just like I am supposedly making a judgment about SWA).

I am not knocking SWA, I am knocking SWA pilots with such narrow vision they can not conceive some pilots would rather stay at their own airline than be SWA pilots. I also realize that this only applies to a few SWA pilots and not the vast majority. But those few are the vocal ones.
You won't find a single post from me telling AirTran pilots what a better place SWA is and how happy they should be to now be SWA pilots.I completely understand that many didn't want any part of this transaction just as I didn't want any part of this transaction.

Latest resources

Back