Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran calling back more pilots!! Upgrades too!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know whay the acceptance rate for a recall has been on this round?

For god sakes.... Is there any pilots that are happy at any airline????? I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't mind working at AAI... Wierd thing is that I think most guys actually don't mind. Its the few blow hards that are on FI and the few that post on the NPA forum that b1tch about everything that are always complaining. Guess what, you guys will b1tch everywhere you go, no matter what. If you don't like working at AAI.... Then get the hell out and go for your dream job at DAL, UAL, FEDEX, UPS, SWA, etc....... Oh ya, none of them are hiring and most have people on furlough....

20% Growth in a tanking economy... that makes as much sense as a round trip ticket for $29.99 (Oh wait, you guys do that...)

If SWA is holding steady I HIGHLY doubt that you all will grow 20%. Keep in mind the world's largest airline just appeared in your backyard and that there is a good possibility SWA is not far behind them. Better hang on...this is where the ride will get a bit messy.

Every merger has been followed by shrinkage. There is not one airline in history that remained bigger after a merger. They all ended up being to big and got smaller. However there is always a first time for everything.

I know you were hoping it was the legacies turn to improve, and have been saying we are in the ********************ter for the last 6 months. Sorry to disappoint you, but you hajacked our thread.

Good luck with the 8% domestic and 5% international reductions for '09.

Personally I think we could all be in the ********************ter in a heart beat with this economy if something crazy happens. We are one tragedy away.

Hi!

For anyone at AirTran who hates it, please leave ASAP. I, for one, need a job, and AirTran would be at the top of the list, WAY at the top, compared to the current aviation organizations that are hiring.

I am bummed that I was not hired last Feb. If so, I would be furloughed from AirTran and in a MUCH better situation than I am in now.

Oh, and I would NOT be looking at Go Jet. I would get a non-flying job and hang out until Air Tran recalled me.

cliff
GRB

All Hail the new Village Idiot!

Hey, GT1900: Guys like you are the problem. You have no self-respect and you think this is all you deserve. Maybe it is all YOU deserve, but the rest of us know the difference between an airline and a shelter for battered pilots. I guess you don't deserve to be paid a decent wage, or maybe you deserve to be paid 25% less than the same guy that was doing your job 5 years ago? I guess you deserve to stay in crappy, sub-par Comfort Inn-type dumps? If that is what you deserve. kindly pack up your crap and get the flock out. We will be much better off without you. Take the rest of your weak sisters with you. F'ing tool.

Last edited:
Hi!

Hey Ty, my CEO sometimes tells me that, too!

It would be exciting to watch you and her in a cage match!

cliff
GRB
PS-I would NOT be betting against my CEO!

Latest resources

Back