Airtran 717 vs. 737

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
thanks your still in a$$

How in the world could I possibly argue with such an intellectually well thought out retort?

With the mentality of the pilot group, this job will always be mediocre, at best.

How in the world could I possibly argue with such an intellectually well thought out retort?

With the mentality of the pilot group, this job will always be mediocre, at best.

Sorry about Skyway, Chuck. I feel bad for you guys.

Sorry about Skyway, Chuck. I feel bad for you guys.

Kharma, Who are you talking to? Me? And what's the interest you seem to have with Skyway? You're the only one talking about them on this thread. Please explain to me how some United express RJ operator is at all related to this topic?

FlyFast, I know I'm free to leave, what a retarded comment that was. Did you take the short bus to school? Many of our pilots have, and will continue to move on to better carriers, what does that tell you? Assuming you work for the same company I do, you know what I said in my earlier post is correct. If not, I recommend you remove your rose colored glasses, put down the cool-aid, and look around.

Outsiders, We have been under mediated negotiations for almost 3 years now and have no internal negotiating leverage whatsoever. We have pilots waiving the contract when it suites their own selfish needs. Most of our pilots are "just happy to have a job", clueless. I guess most are happy being average. If your willing to settle for mediocrity, I recommend you submit an application.

Kharma, Who are you talking to? Me? And what's the interest you seem to have with Skyway? You're the only one talking about them on this thread. Please explain to me how some United express RJ operator is at all related to this topic?

FlyFast, I know I'm free to leave, what a retarded comment that was. Did you take the short bus to school? Many of our pilots have, and will continue to move on to better carriers, what does that tell you? Assuming you work for the same company I do, you know what I said in my earlier post is correct. If not, I recommend you remove your rose colored glasses, put down the cool-aid, and look around.

Outsiders, We have been under mediated negotiations for almost 3 years now and have no internal negotiating leverage whatsoever. We have pilots waiving the contract when it suites their own selfish needs. Most of our pilots are "just happy to have a job", clueless. I guess most are happy being average. If your willing to settle for mediocrity, I recommend you submit an application.

My mistake, I guess I'll take your word that you're not Chuck/Enstein/Lawman/Snake.

I interviewed the day after you and am also in the Feb 25th class. I believe I was the youngest at age 35! I thought I would have been the old one!

I interviewed the day after you and am also in the Feb 25th class. I believe I was the youngest at age 35! I thought I would have been the old one!

Mgmt. knows that the younger, ex-regional guys and gals are the ones who are the most pissed off at the company. Why hire them when they'll disrupt the apathy or just move on to greener pastures after a year or less.

Would you, as a manager, want to hire a 27 y/o who will possibly have 30+ years at Capt. pay or a 50 y/o with maybe 5-10? Look at our flight attendants. The more senior ones are always complaining about write-ups and points. Get rid of the senior $$ and make way for the budget labor seems to be the focus here. My $.02...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back