• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran 717 vs. 737

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
why does somebody always have to be in a$$.

Welcome aboard its been good ride so far.

you don't agree with me, so I'm an ass?

Let's see, constant reassignments, truck stop hotels, total disregard for the pilot contract, having to fight for every dime you're owed and two gutter scabs in the chief pilots office.

Welcome aboard!

Let's see, constant reassignments, truck stop hotels, total disregard for the pilot contract, having to fight for every dime you're owed and two gutter scabs in the chief pilots office.

Welcome aboard!

I didn't know SkyWay had any scabs in the CPO.

Welcome aboard!

You are welcome to leave anytime.

Clyde is 100% correct. It's the coolaid drinkers that came here from the right seat of a Jetstream, 1900, etc. along with the scabs that will leave us with little hope for a respectable contract. Other than the weak a$$ "Yes" voters to the last TA, most all of the other guys are really good to fly with. The others need to grow some balls, but they won't. Please don't sign up for this job if you plan on being another punching bag for management.

Clyde is 100% correct. It's the coolaid drinkers that came here from the right seat of a Jetstream, 1900, etc. along with the scabs that will leave us with little hope for a respectable contract. Other than the weak a$$ "Yes" voters to the last TA, most all of the other guys are really good to fly with. The others need to grow some balls, but they won't. Please don't sign up for this job if you plan on being another punching bag for management.

You are also welcome to leave at anytime.

Latest resources

Back