• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airman Flight School

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
is the lady youre talkin about named brenda. shes the blonde chick from the website. she does have a great body..... anybody got some naughty stories about her?

minitour said:
You mean the parties she used to have at home for "people she knows" (students and instructors)?
Yea to put it mildly. ;) Some were quite the parties from what I've been told!

There was also a story or two about being a queen bar fly as well!

Hipster Loser said:
is the lady youre talkin about named brenda. shes the blonde chick from the website. she does have a great body..... anybody got some naughty stories about her?

Some things are better left unsaid to save one from embarrassment.

Is there something about being a pilot (high altitudes, avgas fumes, etc) that slowly damages the part of your brain (or other body part) responsible for discerning others' sex appeal??

Considering that about 1 in every 3 people you run into in Norman is a bangin' hot OU sorostitute, I have one question about the direction this thread has taken... why?

MFR

MFRskyknight said:
Considering that about 1 in every 3 people you run into in Norman is a bangin' hot OU sorostitute, I have one question about the direction this thread has taken... why?
My thoughts exactly.

Why drive a '74 Pinto when you can drive a '05 Corvette?

User997 said:
My thoughts exactly.

Why drive a '74 Pinto when you can drive a '05 Corvette?

Actually, why drive either?. One American made sports car was enough for me to last a lifetime. Once I went foreign I won't go back, with age comes wisdom and how true that is.

Terantious said:
Man that sucks to see another flight school fail.

I'm not sure I would call it curtains for Airman just yet. Apparently, the new management is trying to dig the school out of the hole the last owner ran it into, but now OU will take back the building in October and they want Airman out. Worst case scenario might be just moving to a smaller building, or perhaps to a nearby airport, but that said, I would definitely advise other students to get their weiners out of the fire now as regards finances. I'd hate to see what would happen if this place completely tanks.

MFR

Latest resources

Back