Airman Flight School

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GAcfi said:
Are there any current students or instructors that are at Airman that can give us an update. There are several good instructors there that have the students interest at heart. I wouldn't call it a rating factory because there were a number of people "living" at the Day's Inn that failed numerous checkrides due to poor performance. I guess it is all in how you perceive your experience. I hope they get it together out there. The school supported at least one hotel and several fast food restaruants in Norman! Heck, being able to eat at Ozzie's has to make up for some things that might have been subpar with the school!

I am a current student at Airman working through the upgrade course. I agree that there are quite a few truly outstanding instructors, as well as some that don't seem up to snuff. While I'm pulling the balance of my remaining funds immediately into my own account (yes, I was dumb and young and paid all up front), I would hate to see something like this happen to the place. I'm sure in some way shape or form management has got what's coming to them, but a great many of the people involved with this place don't deserve it whatsoever, especially the students.

MFR

Youens said:
I have heard a date of September 15th as being their last day in the building

Hey Youens, thanks for the heads up on this, by the way. It might be bad news, but I'm sure glad I found out ahead of time.

MFR

I don't know about everyone but the only reason I even considered airman was that HOT Recruiter they have...is she still there...?

vmc-hound said:
I don't know about everyone but the only reason I even considered airman was that HOT Recruiter they have...is she still there...?

if so, you've got some pretty low standards..

-mini

dude when I visted there...she had an awsome body....she had a little red dress on...oh my!!! I don't know about now but about 5 years ago she was hottt....

Last edited:
vmc-hound said:
dude when I visted there...she had an awsome body....she had a little red dress on...oh my!!! I don't know about now but about 5 years ago she was hottt....

ah okay it was a while ago...it's possible. I'm sure by now she's got some hail dammage tho...

but it's really like sausage...no one wants to know.

-mini

If it's the same one I am thinking of, then I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot prop. Good looking with the little red dress, but off..........don't even want to think about it.

All I can say is she looks like the kind of girl you'd have no problem getting to go home with you from the bar on a Saturday night, but at the same time the type that looks like shes been ridden hard and put away wet for many, many years!

I've heard some stories about her after-hour escapades from a former employee, and like the other guy said, I wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot pole!

User997 said:
I've heard some stories about her after-hour escapades from a former employee, and like the other guy said, I wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot pole!

You mean the parties she used to have at home for "people she knows" (students and instructors)?

I've heard some great stories about her...not that great lookin' tho...would be nice to get her to shut up too...oh well.

-mini

Latest resources

Back