Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirlineReporter.com: Showing the LUV. Southwest Crew Orders Pizza for Stranded Passen

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the laugh SFR.

Wait till you get someone like that UAL capt on your jumpseat, calling your cheif pilot after a 90 min weather delay asking him to authorize pizza for your passengers.

Yeah, we need more Captains like that...

Methinks you addressed your post to the wrong forum, SFR. This is flightinfo.com, not Penthouse Forum from 1978...

Yawn......

Can we kill this thread? Every airline has done this, but because it's Southwest, all is good! We get it....the luv.....let's move on to more pertinent stuff like Mesa Sucks and whatnot

I bought dinner for the peeps in Pueblo following a divert one night too, and it was remarkable for three reasons:

1. Probably one of the few hot meals ever served to pax at Great Lakes Airlines.
2. I actually got reimbursed for it!
3. We got spicy wings too. (the folks passed 'em up and down the isle of the Beechliner enroute to DEN)

Good times.

I'm just getting a kick out of all the "haters" on this thread. Of course everyone does this from time to time. It's just that Southwest is KNOWN for this kind of thing and it's good to see Colorado getting a dose of it.

"Southwest Airlines - Denver's newest second tier hometown airline."

Gup

This IS ironic. When I diverted to Pueblo last year, FLowers Aviation bought THE CREW steaks. Filet Mignons if I recall. They were goooood. No BS. Dead serious. I'm sure it's in the check somewhere though.

Actually it's not. You buy gas you get steaks. They've done it for decades. It's a way to schmooz the pilots with the credit cards.

Gup

You guys are all weak, I once diverted a Brasilia into Lawton, OK and a tornado hit the field. Our plane was spun around. We spent the night in the hanger and I ordered pizza and beer for everyone. I even gave all of the women a free orgasm, some mouth and johnson action of course. I let all of the guys watch, that way everyone benefited.

The next day we continued to DFW just after I banged the hot ones again, and all was good. I did not make the news either, but I think I gave 110% and went above and beyond.

I did get the ASA Award of Excellence for that trip, at least I got $1,000 bucks and got to play with the knocker bockers...

REDEMPTION!!!:laugh::D

Latest resources

Back