• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airline Training Academy out of business

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well 9103M you confirmed my suspicions that you are also a PFT whore that bought a job that should have gone to a more qualified applicant. Its scumballs like you that are the root of all that is evil with the flying business today. If it wasnt for dirt like you the rest of us REAL pilots would make a decent living instead of competing with WHORES like you that FLY FOR FREE

Lets just hope one of these days one of you ex-GIA hacks doesnt fly an airliner into the side of a mountain and kill 300 innovent people who probably DO CARE wether you paid for your job or not

And hey the Westwind aint no big deal bub. Even a low class PFT hack like you could fly one. Maybe if you pay my boss enough money you can have my job whore

FSI

No, FSI is pay as you go. We also offer a week of free housing to any ATA students that need a place to crash.

I feel bad for all those guys/gals who were taken to the cleaners by these trailer trash bastards. I hope they spend quality time with a hairy guy named Bubba in prison.

Folks, let's not turn this into a PFT debate. It's kind of sad that's what everything gets reduced to.

Chunk

Fly Dog, you really are a cruel, soulless bast@rd aren't you? I hope nothing befalls you that is unfortunate and no one takes the time to help you out, but then again you might deserve it. Your plane sucks by the way.

:eek:

Hey GearUp,

You owe me a breakfast!

I just lost mine when I saw your avatar. :D :D

hey flydog,

do your research.... that was only a flight school, not a pay for a right seat job. I agree with you on the pay for jobs, however; these guys are just paying for their ratings like everyone else.

Moderator Warning

OK Gang--

Either lighten up on the dialog here or I will end this thread.

Diverse opinions are welcome--personal attacks and incessant name-calling are over the line.

PM me if you have questions about the Message Board policy.

I was a little surprised to see Discover Air flying today. Practice approaches as usual. Shouldn't these assets be linked with ATA as they are the same owners? If there is money to be spent, it ought to be on the students or creditors, IMO. I bet a few Brasilias and Jetstreams would go a long way in paying them back. Thoughts?

Eagleflip is correct.

Let's not let an emotionally charged issue degenerate into a sandlot tussle.

On the linking of assets: if a paper trail can be found that suggests that one company (a flight school, just for example) was diverting money to another entity (a small airline, for example) by the direction of an individual who is common to both entities, and this diversion was improper, then a case could be made to recover those assets from the second entity, and the individual could receive an additional count of fraud or malfeasance in whatever action was taken against him.

Latest resources

Back