Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airline Pilots, Wht is your job worth????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I do talk like that when it comes to my union. Im HARDCORE!!!

And people look at me funny when I speak my mind like I am crazy. They say "we will never get that kind of money" or, " we are all gonna lose our jobs". SO WHAT. So what if we lose our jobs. We have to take a stand or we are gonna fall so d@mn hard we'll shake China to the ground.

im just lookin to fly something bigger than a semiole....and i guess some how get payed for it. i know that there is going to be a totem pole to climb but how high is it

KAFluvs2fly said:
this topic isnt very reassuring....im already 67K deep in training bout to go on my cfi ride............what should i do

Just know what you are getting into. This is not the "Catch me if you can" Era. It is WORK and it can be UGLY. Ask the Guys at Eastern, Braniff, Pan Am, Frontier, TWA, Texas Air, Air Florida, National, Wein, ........................

The_Russian said:
I do talk like that when it comes to my union. Im HARDCORE!!!

And people look at me funny when I speak my mind like I am crazy. They say "we will never get that kind of money" or, " we are all gonna lose our jobs". SO WHAT. So what if we lose our jobs. We have to take a stand or we are gonna fall so d@mn hard we'll shake China to the ground.

Dude, I can see that big Vein on your head about to burst!!!!

Dash Trash said:
Just know what you are getting into. This is not the "Catch me if you can" Era. It is WORK and it can be UGLY. Ask the Guys at Eastern, Braniff, Pan Am, Frontier, TWA, Texas Air, Air Florida, National, Wein, ........................

i think i just found out

The fact of someone paying for their own training has nothing to do with the compensation to be recieved for the job. In fact, first year pay is low at all airlines because you, in a sense, are "paying for your training". You can blame somone for taking a 20 dollar an hour rj job, but they really have no choice. It is simply career progression. These are also the ONLY jobs available for entry level pilots. Corporate jobs require much more experience than airline jobs.

The_Russian said:
KAF do you go to COmair or not????

read up a few
no

i got to school in tulsa.....no airline affiliation and no promise of an interview and no promises of a ton of multi turbine time.....just lisences

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back