Airline Pilots! At work...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BRA said:
Well this is done to make everyone understand that they are in a professional environment right from the start. Something that is really missing in this industry. People just don't get it I guess. When I first started ground school at my current airline, I managed to find a complete airline uniform. (dark pants, special shirt, complete with three stripes) I wore this first day of ground school, and throughout it's duration. My classmates never once invited me for lunch, or dinner at night when they went out. What can I say, professionalism is dead.
TOTAL FLAME BAIT ALL THE WAY!!!!

Nobody is sucn an idiot.....well.....mabye English

I like the guy on the web cam hanging out in the far back left corner. Grey balding head and looks close to retirement age. What a LOO-Zer

What's wrong with it? These posts just prove my point. Professionalism has gone bye bye. I also had a name tag about the size a credit card which read:

"Hello, I am First Officer Bra. How can I help you?"

Walmart knows something about keeping the customer first, and so should airlines.

I like the guy on the web cam hanging out in the far back left corner. Grey balding head and looks close to retirement age. What a LOO-Zer
What a Jack A$$,,

You know absolutley nothing about these people and you are calling them loozers!! Who left you in charge to pass judgement?!?! I can tell you from your previous posts, I'd rather fly with one people in that room than you!! I think BRA hit it on the head, professionalism. It appears they are atleast learning that.

I know a person who went through GIA, he retired from the Marine Corp after 20+ years, served in both Gulf conflicts!! Using his VA benifits and the money he saved while serving our country in the desert, he returned home, retired, finished his ratings and applied to GIA. He finished there and went to work for another regional carrier!! He has earned that right more than you LEQUIFE ever could, so who are you to pass judgement on him

Now this is a person who has earned the right to be here!!! I don't care what you LEQUIFE or anybody else says about PFT.

Hmm...the webcam shows pilots training, or is that a big 'ole Mormon convention of some type? :)

Let me settle this. I was rush chairman at my fraternity and I'm a good judge of talent. I think that dude with the long hair can drink some serious beer.

BRA said:
Well this is done to make everyone understand that they are in a professional environment right from the start. Something that is really missing in this industry. People just don't get it I guess. When I first started ground school at my current airline, I managed to find a complete airline uniform. (dark pants, special shirt, complete with three stripes) I wore this first day of ground school, and throughout it's duration. My classmates never once invited me for lunch, or dinner at night when they went out. What can I say, professionalism is dead.
ROTFLMAO.

You once said that "they" hardly ever get the sleepers, This wasn't even a sleeper and some didn't get it. :)

enigma

Enigma well done. Nice reset. Do you read these posts with a fresh cup of coffee in hand? May be that is the trick. I've been posting mostly mindless trash for like 300 posts now, and i'm hoping to keep up this trend in the future. Some really are missing out. Honestly though, I had to reread your post like 3 times before that even registered for me! No coffee yet.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back