airline pilot murders ex-wife...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Joking about what?

Did you read the article? His ex wouldn't get an abortion, so he divorced her, than she demands 19 years child support back pay and he is an FO at one of the lowest paying airlines in the world, do you get the picture?

Last edited:
No, I don't get the picture. That sumbitch should've paid for his kids child support. If he's man enough to bang her, step up and take responsibility for the consequences of such actions.

I just wish he'd been caught instead of choosing the puss way out. Nobody wins, especially the kid left without parents.

Your kidding, I still hope.

P#SSY

I agree, anyone who takes the easy way out of life is a huge p#ssy. If one of my family members shot themselves, I'd piss all over their grave. Think about the emotional stress you'd be doing to your family.

If you don't want a kid, use a rubber. Period.

redd said:
KingAir,

The Fed Ex pilot now owns two dropzones, one is in Arizona. The story behind his murdering his ex-wife, who was also a pilot, was pretty sordid.

Was she senior to him?;) Sorry...:eek: TC

Swass said:
No, I don't get the picture. That sumbitch should've paid for his kids child support. If he's man enough to bang her, step up and take responsibility for the consequences of such actions.

I just wish he'd been caught instead of choosing the puss way out. Nobody wins, especially the kid left without parents.

Your kidding, I still hope.

crowbar said:
That's a shame, I have also flown with Mark quite a few times at a previous employer, he was an awful nice guy, you would never expect he would do something like that, his exwife must have drove him nuts.

At no time was I justifying what Mark did, when I said "do you get the picture" I was referring to my original post above, THAT HIS EXWIFE DROVE HIM INSANE.

The Mark I knew and flew often with 3 years ago was a very nice guy that you wouldn't think was capable of pointing a gun at someone.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the kid. Imagine your dead-beat dad kills your mom because he doesn't want to pay your child support. That would be hard for any 19 year old to deal with.

Do you really think he didn't want to pay the child support?
I don't think he had much of a choice, look who he was employed by.

Like I said before, if he actually shot the woman, which no one knows at this point, but if that's what happened than his exwife drove him to the point of insanity.

He brought a child into the world. He is responsible for that child. He has no business taking a job at pinnacle if he cannot afford to make his child support payments. You can blame the rest of the world for your tough situation in life but when it comes down to it you are responsible for where you choose to work and who you chose to impregnate.

I hate to sound insensitive but failing to make 19 years of child support payments while living in the riches country in the world, where there are a million ways to make a good living, qualifies you as a dead-beat dad. It seems extremely selfish to me.

crowbar said:
Like I said before, if he actually shot the woman, which no one knows at this point, but if that's what happened than his exwife drove him to the point of insanity.

This is absolutely disgusting! This woman was brutally murdered for nothing, and you want to blame HER for it? That makes me sick to my stomach.

I hate to break this to you, but this was not a good man, no matter how nice he seemed to be when you knew him before. At the very least he was a dead-beat dad. That's bad enough in my book, but the police seem to have no doubts that he also killed this poor woman. Nobody forced him to do these things, he made a decision to do it himself. Stop making excuses for a dispicable human being.

Latest resources

Back