• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

airline pilot murders ex-wife...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wasn't there a FedEx pilot who was arrested for murdering his wife back in the early '90s? He owned a KigAir and while out on bond I believe he flew skydivers.

was he ..

the guy from connecticuit who put his wife in the wood chipper and sprayed the remains into a river. The authorities found bone fragments in the wood chipper after the giuy returned it to the rental joint.Chas

Re: was he ..

Chas said:
the guy from connecticuit who put his wife in the wood chipper and sprayed the remains into a river. The authorities found bone fragments in the wood chipper after the giuy returned it to the rental joint.Chas

That was an Eastern Airlines pilot. Can't remeber the name....

What Mark did is totally blowing me away. Always seemed like a nice guy.

Wow...

That's a shame, I have also flown with Mark quite a few times at a previous employer, he was an awful nice guy, you would never expect he would do something like that, his exwife must have drove him nuts.

Last edited:
KingAir,

The Fed Ex pilot now owns two dropzones, one is in Arizona. The story behind his murdering his ex-wife, who was also a pilot, was pretty sordid.

He apparantly had an OJ type trial where everyone assumed he would be convicted, but somehow he wasn't.

Gary Baines, wasn't he the guy that strangled his wife and then drove her into a lake?

crowbar said:
That's a shame, I have also flown with Mark quite a few times at a previous employer, he was an awful nice guy, you would never expect he would do something like that, his exwife must have drove him nuts.
I assume you are joking , right?

Latest resources

Back