• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airline Industry watchers wonder who will fold next

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Somewhere out there a kid is opening his fruit loops and the fruit is missing. Amish it is time to return to the box.....

Somewhere out there a kid is opening his fruit loops and the fruit is missing. Amish it is time to return to the box.....

You know, I am progressive by nature, but I really try to see both sides. Many conservatives I like, and they have well reasoned opinions. But I infer by your tagline that you look to Rush for "information" and guidance. Fine if true, but just realize Rush is an entertainer and comedian only. If you parrot him it makes your opinions a joke, and no one who actually thinks can take you seriously.

ps I too was a bit insulted by Rake's view that military people only take orders and can't think. The military is pretty damn amazing in what it does, despite inefficiencies. The sharpest people I know are military, and I am proud to work next to them.

Last edited:
At least Obama was against the war all along. Although there was Bi-partisan disagreement with his stance at least he, like McCain, took a stance and stood by his convictions. I'll give him that.

Obama did not vote on the war, he was not in office at the time. The vote was in 2002, he took office in November 2004.

Last edited:
SE Cessna to 747 Captain in four years, that would indeed be pretty impressive.

Mountain...I don't give a rat's kisster what you are. I didn't imply anything in my statement you infered it. Now I will never defend Rush, he is a big boy and does that quite nicely. I just have issues with dumba$$ libs that will tag every misfortune on the pres. Have a nice progressive day. And while your being progressive go out and show the world how progressive you are. Give away your life's savings. Why not if H D R C or B H O get in office we are going to empty our pockets anyway.

ps I too was a bit insulted by Rake's view that military people only take orders and can't think. The military is pretty damn amazing in what it does, despite inefficiencies. The sharpest people I know are military, and I am proud to work next to them.

As prefaced, no offense was intended. It was actually a compliment if you wanted it to be. In order for the military to function as it is theoretically expected to, you REQUIRE a group of soliders who have been inculcated with allegiance to thier superiors and the mission. This requires someone who is trained to follow orders properly and not question them. This is the truth and it makes for a better army. You're not an individual in the military - you are one of many thousands who were broken down and built up to be what THEY want you to be. This is how doctrines are psychologically imposed upon individuals.

Why not respond with a cogent remark instead of something that shows your true intelligence. Is it that you hadn't a good response to the 12 billion that vanished?

What you don't know is that I'm a registered Republican and used to watch Rush's program and listen to his radio show often. I've even ate some OC's in my time too.

I think it's time you wake up to what's really going on, Mr. Benhuntin.

Latest resources

Back